Unban request !! To unbann James_Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Kevin

IC Name:James_Kevin
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Ian_Burns.
Reason for bann:DM and driving killing
Do you think this was a false ban? No its not false :( but i am sorry for that i was wrong
Admit to offense?(yes/no):No
Other comments:sorry for that Ian and it ll not be repeated thank you !!

Yurik Cherdenko

James_Kevin said:
IC Name:James_Kevin
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Ian_Burns.
Reason for bann:DM and driving killing
Do you think this was a false ban? No its not false :( but i am sorry for that i was wrong
Other comments:sorry for that Ian and it ll not be repeated thank you !!
You dont think it was a false ban yet you dont admit to the offense? Retard much?
Stay banned you cocksucking driver drive bying ,logger, dmer. You are just a pain in this servers ass. You also ban evaded multiple times after Ian banned you
Also i laugh at your failure to kill me and my comrade, even when resorting to breaking the rules, the way in which you got owned made me lol also

STAY BANNED WE DONT LIKE YOU

James_Kevin

look you dont welcome me in server SO its not your server to say what are you saying its Ian's choise so please dont talk its for Ian to agree or refuse!! and i know my false and i said i ll not repeat it !! So dont talk alot please and keep your nose to your self

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
James_Kevin said:
look you dont welcome me in server SO its not your server to say what are you saying its Ian's choise so please dont talk its for Ian to agree or refuse!! and i know my false and i said i ll not repeat it !! So dont talk alot please and keep your nose to your self
We have the right to say what the fuck we think in the Ban section, so shut the fuck up douchebag.

Yurik Cherdenko

James_Kevin said:
Well if Ian banned you he obv dosent want you here either. And your broken english confuses me also. Also this is my business becuase you driver drive byed me which is what got you banned, therefore i am going to oppose you being unbanned. You cant rp so gtfo

Michael_Corner

James_Kevin said:

Fox

Banned
You evaded the ban, and kept attempting to come on the server. You are an extreme DMer if you haven't already seen this complaint:
http://www.rc-rp.com/complaints-f29/james_kevin-driver-driveby-caught-on-camera-t1078.htm

I remember when you first started on the server you were DMing on the reefer and I went to arrest you and you logged to avoid, and you did that a few times before I actually got to jail you. Don't forget you also spammed my PMs with "Fuck Off," you can check out this complaint for more info:
http://www.rc-rp.com/complaints-f29/james-kevin-majorly-spamming-pm-t610.htm

You really don't deserve to be unbanned.

James_Kevin

ok reply like you want !! but i dont care for all of this !! i care for Ian's rply only So thanks all Good Luck..

Yass

Donator
James_Kevin said:
ok reply like you want !! but i dont care for all of this !! i care for Ian's rply only So thanks all Good Luck..
Ian's will probably be giving the basic message of everyone else. GET OUT AND STAY OUT.

And as a member of the Moderator team let me be the first to say, GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.