Unban Niko_James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_James

IC Name:Niko James
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Ian Burns
Reason for ban:Shooting from car
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):Yes because i just defence from peoples in black. He killed me two times with no reason.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes, but it is defence.
Other comments:All says, i love this server for good admins, and scripts. please unban me.

Skrit

Unban

I see this battle, mens killed him with no reason, but admin always right.

Ian

Diamond Member
We were holding the ground till the next robbery was to start, as fucking Ballas skin assholes kept coming and hitting us with fucking cars, when you died the first fucking time, you should have gotten the hint.
We even said hundereds of time
"DO NOT COME TO THE SAFEHOUSE"
"Fuck Off!"
And etc, but you all KEPT COMING.
Then you driver shot me to death, so that is a bannable offense.

Yurik Cherdenko

Fucking Appetrue are retarded.
We killed Pj Morris today for kidnapping Mikhail.
Then fucking 2 masked appature people TELEPORT to us masked and DM the shit out of us. Also one crouched and got the shit shot out of him but never died which suggested hp hacks/ admin godmode also. Im used to appeture dming people but fucking teleporting is pathetic.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Fucking Appetrue are retarded.
We killed Pj Morris today for kidnapping Mikhail.
Then fucking 2 masked appature people TELEPORT to us masked and DM the shit out of us. Also one crouched and got the shit shot out of him but never died which suggested hp hacks/ admin godmode also. Im used to appeture dming people but fucking teleporting is pathetic.
I ACCIDENTALLY teleported to you wich I probably said fifty thousand times, yet you ignored every single thing I said and said "yeah real mature, fucking teleporting and dming". I was trying to spec Mikhail real quick, but instead of typing the inspect command, I did the teleport command, and the two guys came out shooting, I spammed the screen trying to make people stop, yet no one did.

Yurik Cherdenko

I wasnt talking to you hopkins i was shouting at the two dmers, i apologize to you for any missunderstanding

beauhobbs

Can you please close forum to stop flaming while you investigate?

Michael_Corner

beauhobbs said:
Can you please close forum to stop flaming while you investigate?
You are getting on my nervs with your goody-two-shoe attitude. Who are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.