Unban James Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Little

C Name: James Little
IC Level: 13
Admin who banned you: Autoban
Reason for ban: for spawning a Minigun
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, we were doing OOC stuff and Ian was comming after me so I spawned a minigun with admin powers to scare him off.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes.
Other comments:

Harold_Bishop

Donator
Everything would be so much easier if admins couldn't spawn super-weapons, because that way it's so much easier to ban nooby hackers who spawn them. If noone can have it, all the script has to do is check for a minigun, and the offender is banned.

James Little

Bishop don't post in here, and that goes for everyone else, as you have no business posting in here.

Donald_Duck

Donator
James Little said:
Bishop don't post in here, and that goes for everyone else, as you have no business posting in here.
Players can post wherever they want Mr. Little.

2 Bishop, post that in suggestions please as well.

James Little

EXCUSE ME MR. DUCKFUCK, This is for admins only. I don't see how people should post if they don't have anything to say negatively or posetively about the accused.

Donald_Duck

Donator
James Little said:
EXCUSE ME MR. DUCKFUCK, This is for admins only. I don't see how people should post if they don't have anything to say negatively or posetively about the accused.
You will be able to see everything Mr Little Ducklover. As soon as you will hit 18.

James Little

FYI CORNER I AM 24 NOW STFU AND QUIT POSTING HERE OR I WILL GET ALEC TO DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
James Little said:
FYI CORNER I AM 24 NOW STFU AND QUIT POSTING HERE OR I WILL GET ALEC TO DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER.
Everyone have their right to post in this section, and suggestions, and etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.