What's new

unban Don Conna

Status
Not open for further replies.

don_conna

Donator
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
21
IC Name:
Don_Conna
IC Level:
10
Admin who banned you:
Ian Burns
Reason for ban:
Weapon Hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes but I can understand him
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yeah
Other comments:
We were 3 guys in the jail and some funny guys portet themselves between the cells and starts hittin us and firing with his m4.
After I died i reloged and spawned right next to him he said i had to kill him then he can get out, and he gave me a Desert Eagle, and booom i got banned for Weapon Hacks Oo. That was like duuuuuuuuuuh.
 

beauhobbs

don_conna said:
IC Name:
Don_Conna
IC Level:
10
Admin who banned you:
Ian Burns
Reason for ban:
Weapon Hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes but I can understand him
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yeah
Other comments:
We were 3 guys in the jail and some funny guys portet themselves between the cells and starts hittin us and firing with his m4.
After I died i reloged and spawned right next to him he said i had to kill him then he can get out, and he gave me a Desert Eagle, and booom i got banned for Weapon Hacks Oo. That was like duuuuuuuuuuh.
Why should we need to unban you you reset you'r IP and re-joined already.
 

Joshy

beauhobbs said:
don_conna said:
IC Name:
Don_Conna
IC Level:
10
Admin who banned you:
Ian Burns
Reason for ban:
Weapon Hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes but I can understand him
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yeah
Other comments:
We were 3 guys in the jail and some funny guys portet themselves between the cells and starts hittin us and firing with his m4.
After I died i reloged and spawned right next to him he said i had to kill him then he can get out, and he gave me a Desert Eagle, and booom i got banned for Weapon Hacks Oo. That was like duuuuuuuuuuh.
Why should we need to unban you you reset you'r IP and re-joined already.
Forum ban if you post in someones ban application.
I actually dont really understand what you said in your post, Don.
 

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
1,998
Location
Germany, near Stuttgart
Why should we need to unban you you reset you'r IP and re-joined already.[/quote]

No thats false. I am at his place. We had both the same IP. When he was banned i was in jail. When i was released i suddenly lost the serverconnection and rejoined. It was me. Not Don Conna. He is no ban evader. Already talked with Ian ingame. He said he would ban me too if Don Conna gets online bevore being unbanned! We are playing together very often. So dont say he already evaded and rejoined. And Alec, please, unbann him.

Major_Mugel
 

Walker

I am not defending anyone but it's true

Two hackers, i think from Poland, wierd names around lvl 3 camed to jail when i was jailed too, they said come near wall and we'll get you out give you weapons etc, i just reported them and that passed, but really admins should do something more about hackers, i played at lot of servers and didn't see so many hackers
 

James Little

Major_Mugel said:
No thats false. I am at his place. We had both the same IP. When he was banned i was in jail. When i was released i suddenly lost the serverconnection and rejoined. It was me. Not Don Conna. He is no ban evader. Already talked with Ian ingame. He said he would ban me too if Don Conna gets online bevore being unbanned! We are playing together very often. So dont say he already evaded and rejoined. And Alec, please, unbann him.

Major_Mugel
So if what you are saying is false, why did you reset your router? You obviously knew you were banned and reset your router to get around the fucking Ban, which you should have done it the proper way and made a ban appeal. Thus you showed us that you can get around bans, trust me if i catch you doing that shit again, i will make sure to get yoru IP rang and send it to alec.
 

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
1,998
Location
Germany, near Stuttgart
James Little said:
Major_Mugel said:
No thats false. I am at his place. We had both the same IP. When he was banned i was in jail. When i was released i suddenly lost the serverconnection and rejoined. It was me. Not Don Conna. He is no ban evader. Already talked with Ian ingame. He said he would ban me too if Don Conna gets online bevore being unbanned! We are playing together very often. So dont say he already evaded and rejoined. And Alec, please, unbann him.

Major_Mugel
So if what you are saying is false, why did you reset your router? You obviously knew you were banned and reset your router to get around the fucking Ban, which you should have done it the proper way and made a ban appeal. Thus you showed us that you can get around bans, trust me if i catch you doing that shit again, i will make sure to get yoru IP rang and send it to alec.
I wasnt banned !! It was Don Conna who was banned. I sat next to him. We are on the same router at the moment. And we didnt fuckin restart it ! Don Conna was not online since he was banned ! We are no Ban evaders ! We are two of the heavyest RP players on the server and try to help where ever we can. But all we get here is that people try to screw us ! We didnt do something wrong. Its unbeliveable.
 

don_conna

Donator
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
21
so

Major Mugel and me were on 1 router
I got banned
I was offline, because i don'te evade bans!
I posted unban appeal while Major continued playin
thats it
no evading and crap, We are RPers, we got beaten by the police for over an hour and we never stopped RP, these kind of RPers are very rare I think...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top