Not open for further replies.

zapsslp

IC Name:Seth Jacknife
IC Level:2
Admin who banned you:Mike Foley
Reason for ban:Car parking?
Do you think this was a false ban? YES
Admit to offense? (yes/no):NO
Other comments:I decide to drive around on my new Quad bike, through Las venturas. Out of nowhere Some guys open fire on me, After missing terribly I drive off thinking it was a mistake. But they kept chasing me, I make it back to bluebarry Untouched and these guys are doing drive bys and everything WORST CASE OF DMING I've ever seen. After being chased for like 10 minutes, I ditch my quad for another car. NO ADMINS ONLINE as usual, I'm running trying not to die or get shot, I get into the car back up and the guy is behind me shooting at me. I Backed up so much that the guy Lagged through my car and got stuck, He was standing up and in the middle of my car, the car almost blew up so I got out and ran, STILL BEING SHOT AT FOR NO REASON. Then later on I get Insulted through pms and mr.foley comes out of nowhere and bans me for Car parking? I WAS BEING SHOT? I WAS FLEEING FROM LACK OF ADMIN TRYING TO SORT OUT ALL THE DMING. AND I GET BANNED? Please Tell me the justice in all this?

Jetty

Retired Admin
Ok, lets start from the top. You were being shot at by Aperture. And guess why you were being shot....YOU WERE TRESPASSING ON APERTURE PROPERTY! You were so close to the base so we started chasing you down. We followed you for a while. There were two Aperture Agents online at the time, me and Bruno Valio. He had an M4 and I had a Colt45. BOTH of those weapons you can't shoot out of cars. We had two Sentinels. We each were chasing him and bumping him and everything like that. Every time he fell off the Quad we would get out and open fire, granted we didn't hit him much. You claimed we were doing drivebys on you? How can that be if we had two different cars, I only had Colts and a Camera, and he only used the M4? Point is...we weren't doing drivebys. Oh and see that part where you say you ditched your Quad for a new car, you bunnyhopped all the way to the car. Unfortunately I didn't screen it, but i did screen the car-parking. This is how the car-parking incident turned out. He bunny hops to the spawned Tampa in Blueberry, I open fire on him. He goes in reverse and runs me over. I thought "Great he is going to run me over to slow me down.", but I was mistaken. You stop when you were about to back off of me and go forward a bit in make sure I'm under the car. Then you got out of the car and ran away from the car while I was under the car dying. After I died I didn't go after him anymore due to the No-Life Rule. I didn't want to revenge-kill. So Bruno continues the chase after him until Mick comes online and bans him for car-parking. At that moment I was on TeamSpeak with Ian Burns, Mick Foley, Lee Chan, and Bruno Valio. Mick told me to wait a second and he got on for ban. He had enough from what he was hearing. All the Car-parking, Bunny-hopping, and Non-RP driving.

So let review your points...

1. We were doing drivebys on you.

Explanation: No, we were not. We had two cars and were both following you, having to get out of the car to shoot.

2. We were extreme DMing.

Explanation: We were shooting you and pursuing you for trespassing on Aperture property.

3. I lagged on your roof and you didn't car-park me.

Explanation: You PURPOSELY car-parked me, there is no getting around that.
Proof:

Ok, thats my side of the story.

Jetty

Retired Admin
Jarredwarloc said:
I think 3 days would be more suitable. Seth is one of the BEST Rper's I have EVER seen, and he loves this server alot.
You shouldn't post here. Only post here if you are the banned person, or somehow involved in this. You don't need to post on here your opinion of the ban. Admins make the ban decision.

zapsslp

LOL

First off, Let me make this clear. I did Not carpark anyone, that being my charge/reason for being banned. I shouldn't be banned at all. The Game lags all day, Cars being desync'd People lag slamming all day. The second I reversed out of that drive way, This guy lagged behind me. I quickly tried to drive foward but was freaking stuck, I mean seriously the guy was standing through the middle of my car, (( Like when a car gets glitched through a wall/fence and you can't move it, I.E. Spawning a vehicle.)) I got out cause the car got so damaged it blew up, I ran off. I HAD NO INTENTION ON ANY OF THIS BEING RP, I made that decision the second I got DM'd, You literally got out of your little car and Began firing. typically CASUAL RPlayers go ahead and do /me Aims and fires his gun. SERIOUSLY IT'S THAT SIMPLE, what seperates you from DMers? Special treatment, Knowing that an admin or some higher ranked person, gave you permission to go out and Freekill all day, without any type of ROLEPLAY to back your arguement, You pretty much just let a group of people DM. That is retarded from any point view, And to approve of such action is plain ignorant. Maybe the admin was not aware of the situation but this is what is happing, I've logged alot of hours of gameplay in just 2 days of playing, I've realized somethings. 70% of the population are Idiots when it comes to RP. A fair few I've seen can actually even type correctly, and the rest just don't even try. They powergame and meta game, and DM especially. AND WITH THE LACK OF ADMIN, Who are you to report too? No one. The mayhem continues it self, Plain and simple

You Two Idiots who Fired at me? Bruno and you're little partner, Are a sorry excuse for RPers, and if the admin/mod takes your side, seriously I don't want to play in a server thats runned like that. I know for damn sure I can be a better admin than Mike Foley, The dude whom I've seen only Curse and rage at stupid stuff, everytime he comes on, And blatantly abuses his Admin at any given situation. The Second he comes on, There goes /o I LOVE MIKE and all that kiss-ass. Alec or whom ever you are, Owner of this server. Get your staff on check so they can make this RP server rise up and become filled with people who actually know and want to RP.
[Posted during a period of rage, I Apologize, I'm not the kind of person who would judge someone from barely knowing them. Again My apologies]
/me Aims and Fires his gun, Didn't even need to warn me, I would've gladly Rp back. But you just clearly Dm'd

Using a Carpark as YOUR ONLY EXCUSE TO BAN ME? Pathetic. Alec Please review this yourself.

Ian

Diamond Member
There are 2 sides of a story, but you did insult an admin, and I doubt Mick will allow this to stand.
(Admin Slander/Bad Mouthing is bannable, and he will take this chance.)
May I just add, I will speak to the Aperture Agents on this matter, but you shouldn't get so worked up. (To many players are raging...) I try to listen to both sides of the story, but when I hear Jet Chan and Bruno screaming about you in TS, I kinda take a side.

zapsslp

This whole situation could've been avoided if the server had Active admins, or atleast more of them. People who know how to supervise. Either way I really just want The owner to view my appeal when he has the time.

Ian

Diamond Member
zapsslp said:
This whole situation could've been avoided if the server had Active admins, or atleast more of them. People who know how to supervise. Either way I really just want The owner to view my appeal when he has the time.
If you wish, but it maybe some time.
Awaiting Alec's word.
I will auto unban in 1 week if Alec does not appear in time.

zapsslp

Thank you for appealing aswell, Let's stop the posting now though, before this topic gets any bigger than it should be. I do Hope this issue gets reviewed before the week is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.