What's new

Unban appeal (James_Kevin) with Pictures, please take a look in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Kevin

IC name:James_Kevin
IC level:5
Admin who banned you:i just take a look in ban list:James_Kevin 2nd February 2010 11:29:32 Ian Burns Driver Shooting - (DM)
James_Kevin 2nd February 2010 11:30:39 Ian Burns Ban Evading
James_Kevin 2nd February 2010 11:31:25 Ian Burns You are no longer welcome here.
James_Kevin 15th February 2010 19:00:45 Alec Rae Log to avoid death
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):no, But it wasnt me ..
Admit to offense? (yes/no):No beacause i wasnt in my country i was in norway For about 3 weeks or 3 weeks and half and my small brother was playing..
Other comments:Really trust me my small brother was playing for three weeks and i was there in norway for something on my family there and i Just come back yesterday and you can ask my freinds IRL they are playing in this server and i read the topic of you must post a pic. and i made the pictures:
My brother picture:

My Picture:

Please Alec take a look in this And Thank You.

James_Kevin

Really i dont lie ask my Freinds IRL i wasnt here in my Country and I didnt DM Because i wasnt playing Because before i Travel i was having Exams and about spaminng i take my Punishment and i am Jailed 60 min..

Yass

Donator
James_Kevin said:
Really i dont lie ask my Freinds IRL i wasnt here in my Country and I didnt DM Because i wasnt playing Because before i Travel i was having Exams and about spaminng i take my Punishment and i am Jailed 60 min..
It should be moved up to three hours if you ever get unbanned.

James_Kevin

Really About that spamming because he jail me While i was Dealing on something So i get angry and i get rejailed 60 min ...

Fox

Banned
James_Kevin said:
Really About that spamming because he jail me While i was Dealing on something So i get angry and i get rejailed 60 min ...
Actually, you were on a reefer DMing and I pulled my weapon out, and was going to arrest you, and you logged out. Then when you logged back in I went to jail you, and you logged out again. The third time I actually jailed you in time before you logged, and then you spammed my PMs with "fuck off".

James_Kevin

No i wasnt Dming i was Shooting someone was shooting me,then you come take my weapons and take me jailed and i was talking in the phone for a Deal and you Jail me 60 min then i start spamming , and you rejail me again, and Sorry for that Astone just forgive me thats all wrong what i Do

Status
Not open for further replies.