UnBan Appeal, Gessler Pedrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGessx

IC Name: Gessler Pedrol
IC Level: 2
Admin who banned you: Junkster some crap Auto Banner
Reason for ban: "Speed Hack " LoooL
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Of Course! Because i got in a Truck, then it started Flying(what the fuck) It was like bugged i dont fucking know, then i was going to get out to get another one, then it said Speed Hack, Lol.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: Well, i never did hacks here, or in any other Server ask anybody, they will say that i never did any type of hack or anything, I'm a fair person, ask anybody. Please unBan me i love this server

xGessx

Alec said:
This seems odd...
I know it seemed odd to me too, but i didn't hack for real, i went like flying (wtf) i know, but i didn't hack, i love this server, I'm eager to play please.
I can swear that i did not hack.
Please, Easter finishes Monday and then school, don't let me waste my time in other stupid servers.

Alec

Retired Admin
On further examination, you have been banned before on the 15th of March by Ian_Burns for weapon hacks.

xGessx

Me? What the fuck i've never been banned from this SV, on March 15th? I didn't even play this SV on that Date, probably my cousin was playing with a NickName or something and he got banned because we use the same IP i think, the same router.
But please, this server is awesome, and i did not hack, It happened the same thing to me as the other guy that got banned for speed hacks.

You gave him a second chance, and i didn't do any weapons hack, I'm really sure of it. And i did not do any Speed Hack neither.

And if i would have been banned, i couldn't have gotten into the SV anyways, so i dont know because i didn't get banned never on this SV by such thing. and Ivan Buns? I don't really remember that I'm sure of it.

Alec

Retired Admin
You must have been on the server on this day as its the same name that has been banned, just under a different IP.

xGessx

Well, Seriously, I'm sure that i did not do any type of hacks/weapons/speed.
Look, if i get banned another time by error/something else, I won't bother you again and i will leave, but this time I'm sure that i didn't do anything like that of weapons hack, or speed hack. If i would be a hacker probably i wouldn't have gotten any faction/something else, because i would've only interested in hacking it. But I'm in a faction and i know how to RP etc.

Neither the last time, banned for weapons hack? Really i don't remember that :S , Probably someone used my name, and got banned under different IP, odd thing, but could happen.

Well, please UnBan me, I'm sure that i did not hack.
Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.