What's new

Unban appeal for Randy Johnsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collysies

Hey everyone, I just got banned for the second time even though I could enter the server after i got banned for the first time..

IC Name: Randy_Johnsson

IC Level: 5 (with tons of cash in the bank i worked hard for)

Admin who banned you: Aston_Mahone

Reason for ban: Failed to RP after many a-jail/kicks/warnings?

Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Nah i think i deserved it. Although it came like a shock, after the police dude told me to go to jail after i followed it just said "BAM banned for not RPING,etc". But i love this server and i play it like 6 hours a day, I'm always active and I've got like 5 people to join this server from who i know. I just wish that i can get another chance, when i first joined i did a lot of meta-gaming i did a lot of mistakes but i have learned from that shit now. I don't mix anymore and i can role play very good if you would give me a chance.

Edit: And now I got banned for the second time even though Lee_Chan said that i was not banned, (have screen shot) But image-shack wont work right now so I'll Edit and upload it later or i can send the pics via email. He said i BAN EVADED, which i didn't because after i got banned i could log in to the server?! And then i explained that to him and i was surprised and then i said "What now?" And he said I'm not banned.

http://yfrog.com/jksamp049vp - When i got banned for second time

http://yfrog.com/jcsamp047tp- When Lee Chan said i wasn't banned unfortunate I didn't get that with the picture -_- So i guess people think I'm lying now.

Admit to offense? (yes/no): Admit that i fucked up? Yeah.
Other comments: As i said, give me another chance please, this is a great fun server I've played for. And i don't know why more isn't on it, this is like 10 times better then LS RP. (Los Santos Role Play ). I wont fuck up again :|

Fox

Banned
I banned you yesterday, but for some reason it did not show up on the ban list, so I re-banned you today.

Collysies

Jimmy_Bone said:
Dude your total UNrping the shit out.
Yeah i know i did, i was not playing serious but then i really started to like the server go into business and stuff and now I'm playing very serious and in a good role playing manner let me prove it!

I will not fuck up again. I promise.

Fox

Banned
Collysies said:
I'm playing very serious and in a good role playing manner let me prove it!

You had plenty of chances. I can't even tell you how many times I had to kick, or ajail you. I even warned you that you would be banned the next time you un-RPed, and you fucked up.

Collysies

Aston said:
Collysies said:
I'm playing very serious and in a good role playing manner let me prove it!

You had plenty of chances. I can't even tell you how many times I had to kick, or ajail you. I even warned you that you would be banned the next time you un-RPed, and you fucked up.
I know man I'm sorry. To be honest I know I RPED like shit and i wasn't playing serious at all, but when i got banned and i could lo-gin again i thought how lucky i was and really started rping and stuff you can ask anyone under that period of time. But then i got banned again because i wasn't on the list.

I wont meta-game DM or unRP in any manner or situations again please give me another chance to prove it :/

beauhobbs

I deleted you'r second comment after the above one because it was a double post, You obviously can not even obey the forum rules so I do not support you getting unbanned.

Collysies

beauhobbs said:
I deleted you'r second comment after the above one because it was a double post, You obviously can not even obey the forum rules so I do not support you getting unbanned.
I didn't see i got double post. I just clicked send once if it got double post I'm sorry but i didn't see. If i did i would delete it.

But i respect your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.