Ghost

Silver Member
IC Name:Tanga_Kayo
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Jerome
Reason for ban:hacks..
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):no
Other comments:i dont hacks anymore cuz, iam not playing in that old computer rental
And when me and Marc were roaming around we sudenly freeze or bugged or something and Marc and i cant move..And i ask for /assistance and he help me but i still stock or freeze cant move and cant see anything
Then Jerome said it was hacks he said that happen when sebeit thingy mal function?? wha?i dont have any kind of hacks in this computer =.= i swear..i al ready learn ma lesson using hacks when i was playin in the old computer rental I swear to god i dont have any kind of Cleo or hacks instaled
Heres my scrren shot...yesterday..well this ish just screenies..

James Angry LoL

And sorry for my bad gramar..iam not pretty good at ENGLISH i know i sux...

Jerome

Explain this please

PS. Yes i am using cleo to change weather on my screen due to terrible lag

Ghost

Silver Member
jerome said:
Explain this please

PS. Yes i am using cleo to change weather on my screen due to terrible lag
What?? in my screen iam lag cant move and iam on foot. or in the ground??in my screen but i dont know that iam flying that high

Thats why i ask for /assistance cuz iam freeze all i can rememebr me and Marc were freeze

[EDIT] So yeah iam on vehicle that time..? thats why i cant /afk i try to /afk so i can remove the freeze , it says you cant afk while in vehicle....but in my screeni iam not riding a bike , iam just standing...

Fox

Banned
That's your second ban in less than a week for hacking. Jerome's screenshot is enough evidence to keep you perma-banned. So let me save Alec that time to type this --> No unban for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.