What's new

Unable to Edit Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Donator
So, I bought a new piece of clothing that I need. I tried to edit the placement and instantly crashed. I've tried it with all different pieces of clothing on different characters, and I crash anytime I press the Edit Placement button. I've reinstalled, removed all mods on a fresh directory and nothing has worked. Deleted cache and GTA.SET file, still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated as I need to edit an item of clothing for tonight.

Gatsbeh

Bronze Member
Very weird, seems to be an issue with your placement then, because it’ll be a crash forced when you have the edit menu try and pop up!

If you’ve gone completely vanilla I can’t understand why you’re still having the issue, are you sure you don’t have a mod installed somewhere?

Cal

Donator
I reinstalled my game and a brand new SAMP, didn't install a single mod and it persisted.

Allerion

Donator
That was suggested to me and I did try, didn’t fix anything even on a fresh install. Got a feeling this is just SAMP being a dick.
Well I would triple check for any hidden mods in that case, or try installing samp addon and see if it works with that. Update windows... you never know really. Can't help you out further than this myself :(

Ritz

Donator
Are you playing SA:MP on a PC or are you using a wineport/crossfire setup from a Mac OS?

Years ago before I built my PC I used my Macbook to play SA:MP and had this same issue - it was related to missing fonts that aren't a default font on a Mac OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.