What's new

Fixed [UI] Deagle not hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartigan

Donator

devs2.png

Bug Report - [20-07-2014] - [01](GMT -8)

Main Account Name: Hartigan
In-game Name: Jessica Campbell
In-game Level: 37

Category
(Please add an 'X' to all of those relevant, this will help us determine the priority.)
Player Account [x] - An issue related to your account. (MA, IG ACCOUNT etc)
Feature Bug [] - A bug relating to a feature in the server.
Item Loss [] - If you have items and believe it may be a bug (Weapons/Cash/Drugs etc).
Mapping Bug/Glitch [] - Any map glitches/issues.
House/Business [] - An issue relating to houses/businesses.
Faction Bug [] - An issue relating to a faction.

Please describe the bug in as much detail as you can:
Code:
I was told this had been fixed in this topic http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=891&t=101235 but it was not, they said fixed but its still an issue and still does the same exact thing, I think its a problem with my account user-file, as its only on my Jessica Character.

What steps can be followed to reproduce the bug (to make it happen again):
Code:
Unknown

Evidence of the bug:
Revert to the topic found here http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 1&t=101235

What do you need refunded, if anything?:
Code:
The ability to hide my deagle.

Giga

Donator
Re: Deagle not hiding

Since I don't want to create another bug report thread, I'll just post my query here.

This bug recently happened on my account as well (Stephanie Navarro). Mine is the Spraycan, though. I was trying to hide it from holster, but it appeared on my back instead. I wouldn't be able to hide the spraycan anymore unless I disarm the can myself.

xd0w2IA.png

3MOXTIN.png

Sandman

Donator

I have tested this bug at least fifteen times, and I have never come across it, so in all honesty I think it is either an extremely rare bug or it is client side? :S

Hartigan

Donator

Sandman said:
I have tested this bug at least fifteen times, and I have never come across it, so in all honesty I think it is either an extremely rare bug or it is client side? :S
It isnt clientside, I think its to do with our userfiles. I know around 5 people who have this bug, i've reported it twice, the first time they said it was fixed and it was never fixed.

Sandman

Donator

Hartigan said:
Sandman said:
It isnt clientside, I think its to do with our userfiles. I know around 5 people who have this bug, i've reported it twice, the first time they said it was fixed and it was never fixed.

Ugh, I don't know if there is a fix, i'll have to speak to BigD or Tommy to ask if it is database side.

Newman.

Donator

Mu9GV4F.png

Bug Report: UNDER INVESTIGATION
We are now investigating the bug and whether there are any further issues in relation to it.

Date: 12/10/14
Developer: Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.