What's new

UCP Suggestions

Smally

Retired Admin
Mu9GV4F.png

UCP Suggestions
Hello Everyone,

Recently the UCP hasn't been receiving any suggestions from the community, now that might not seem like a major thing to a majority of you. However, there's only so many suggestions us as the development team, tester team and admin team can come up with, and it's starting to get to the point where we are lacking suggestions as a whole.

So no matter how small, large, or wacky your suggestions might be post them on the UCP Suggestions board and a member of the development or tester team will take a look at them and unless your suggestion is something silly it'll more than likely be integrated.

You could be the one responsible for coming up with a unique idea of which could help the server.

Thanks,
Smally,
UCP Developer

ficenzi

Remov the annoying tutorial which you get after creating a character,that lasts for minutes of my life I can never get back, I mean you have to go to much trouble to even get a master account.

Smally

Retired Admin
ficenzi said:
Remov the annoying tutorial which you get after creating a character,that lasts for minutes of my life I can never get back, I mean you have to go to much trouble to even get a master account.
That is an ingame suggestion nothing to do with the UCP.

Tom

Donator
Smally said:
ficenzi said:
That is an ingame suggestion nothing to do with the UCP.

Should have a quiz afterwards with questions from the tutorial just to piss people off c:

xVladx

Donator
Be able to change your donator vehicle through UCP. Make it like a pre-determined list that includes all the vehicles that you can currently ask for so you won't be able to choose anything, and limit how many changes you can do, like once every 30 min or something so people won't be changing it every second.

SimonH

Retired Admin
xVladx said:
Be able to change your donator vehicle through UCP. Make it like a pre-determined list that includes all the vehicles that you can currently ask for so you won't be able to choose anything, and limit how many changes you can do, like once every 30 min or something so people won't be changing it every second.

Smally

Retired Admin
Posting suggestions on this topic will not help, it's easier for me as a Developer to keep track of individual topics, in the correct board, because I always have the board open.