What's new

Tyn Cruz and Robert Cruz leaving the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyn

Donator
Thus i have noone to talk atleast for what happened today, but me and Robert are leaving the server.
I tryed to give my best into RPing in this server and trying to make it better.
Austin i can't believe how you could just /fire two of your most active members in the faction , you have some cold blood.

I will still log in on forums and im waiting for William to come online and i will give him all my money and Robert's so he can improve the faction and pay for the HQ.

Players that we enjoyed ropeplaying with: Alfonso Lopez , Willliam Cambridge , Dimitri Sukida , Norman Davis , Don Salieri , Gerald Brown , Skypo Feller , Alex Mclovin , David Miller , David Soqoba , Aston Mahone , Justin Bishop , hope i don't miss anyone :(

I sold my house and all my cars to Don Salieri

Robert sold his house and car to : Lewis and Cortez ( Gerald Brown )

We would like to thank Alec for hosting this server.

Goodbye guys.

Mark

Banned
Tyn said:
Thus i have noone to talk atleast for what happened today, but me and Robert are leaving the server.
I tryed to give my best into RPing in this server and trying to make it better.
Austin i can't believe how you could just /fire two of your most active members in the faction , you have some cold blood.

I will still log in on forums and im waiting for William to come online and i will give him all my money and Robert's so he can improve the faction and pay for the HQ.

Players that we enjoyed ropeplaying with: Alfonso Lopez , Willliam Cambridge , Dimitri Sukida , Norman Davis , Don Salieri , Gerald Brown , Skypo Feller , Alex Mclovin , David Miller , David Soqoba , Aston Mahone , Justin Bishop , hope i don't miss anyone :(

I sold my house and all my cars to Don Salieri

Robert sold his house and car to : Lewis and Cortez ( Gerald Brown )

We would like to thank Alec for hosting this server.

Goodbye guys.

He left because we found him selling weapons and they fired him.

Tommy

It's your decision and I respect it really , thank you for the vehicles and the house for a really cheap price , and I will not sell them , since ICly I'm a gangster as Thomas , aswell as Miralem , so I ain't selling the cars or the house as I need the stuff...
Much respect to you ICly and OOCly , and I'll PM you about the little thing we talked about in IG PMs , I'll PM you via the forums when " it " is up live , many regards .
Tommy

And for guns selling , it's IC , but , anyway , the server's getting to n00bish ( sorry for that term ) ; so , many regards

Mark

Banned
Tommy said:
It's your decision and I respect it really , thank you for the vehicles and the house for a really cheap price , and I will not sell them , since ICly I'm a gangster as Thomas , aswell as Miralem , so I ain't selling the cars or the house as I need the stuff...
Much respect to you ICly and OOCly , and I'll PM you about the little thing we talked about in IG PMs , I'll PM you via the forums when " it " is up live , many regards .
Tommy

And for guns selling , it's IC , but , anyway , the server's getting to n00bish ( sorry for that term ) ; so , many regards

n00bish? kid you can't even roleplay correctly, do not ever talk like that.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Tyn said:
I barely see you online mister Mark you better shut up.
1. You're just raging at him cuz he got the screenshots that got you fired.
2. You're not in the same timezone so if you don't see him, that doesn't mean he doesn't play.
3. Insulting an admin?

Tyn

Donator
Crusty said:
1. You're just raging at him cuz he got the screenshots that got you fired.
2. You're not in the same timezone so if you don't see him, that doesn't mean he doesn't play.
3. Insulting an admin?
1. I never ever liked you.
2. I liked William from the start.
3. Mark started insulting us and asked for it.

Tyn

Donator
MarkSetter said:
Tommy said:
Tommy

n00bish? kid you can't even roleplay correctly, do not ever talk like that.
Hello mister adult.

Daoud

Bronze Member
I noticed that most cops that get fired, either quit or be very inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.