[TUTORIAL] Simple but goodlooking ScreenShots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello again everybody , today I thought about writing a tutorial to show you guys out there how to make awesome screenshots. Now , lets start which program to use when editing screenshots. If you ask me , Photoscape is the easiest and fastest way to make your screens look cool.

If you've successfully downlaoded Photoscape , we can now start with making your screenshots look awesome. But before that , I'd highly recomend everybody to adjust their Anti-Aliasing to either 2 or 3 if possible. Now , since you've done that , lets get onto it guys!

Here's a tip: Take always two screenshots from the scene you want a SS from. One without text and the other with the text you want that to be shown in the edited SS , like this.

So far so good , now what you want to do is open up PhotoScape (download updates if needed) and select the screenshot with the text. Select the croping tool and crop the area where your text is , then add a nice border ( I usually use "Black Line 1) and save the picture becuase you're going to need it later on.

Next select the picture without the text , crop it to your likings and add a border to it (I use border 2). Now what you want to do is basically add the picutre where your text is and reposition it to your liking. And as a result , you've got a great ScreenShot with roleplay text. Of course if you want it more detailed like my screens (which you can find in the WCS thread) you can use Photoshop to create breathtaking screenshots. And now here's an example of your finished screen.

I'm glad if I helped you guys out in any ways. I plan to give a brief tutorial on how to make screenshots like mine. Cheers! :luvrcrp:

IG Name
Kadir-Jamal-Woody
IG Faction
LD-Acorn-1626-CHC
Re: [TUTORIAL] Fancy ScreenShots

NOT fancy but simple.
Nice tutorial, keep it up.

Thanks bro , I didn't really take it as an offense :D . It's just that I was wrong , they aren't that fancy , just simple like you said ^^

The Punisher

Retired Admin
IG Name
Kennedy Anderson
IG Faction
SASP
Great guide and I've been using the program myself for over a year. I like this guide and I will try to put it to use. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.