Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis-

Donator
IG Name
Luis Donnelly
IG Faction
Very Good Cabs

Hey! I was asked earlier today how to get map codes from Multi Theft Auto, so i'll be focusing on that and JernejL's map editor.

Multi Theft Auto
So, i'm guessing you've made the map and and want to get the codes for it! I'll tell you how to do it here!

First things first, you'd need to go to the Mutli Theft Auto directory ( C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources ), hopefully that should take you straight to your map files, if it does then scroll down until you find your map's name. After you do find it, open your internet browser and head on over to http://convertffs.com/ and you should be greeted with a screen like this (http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x38 ... e57bc1.png) look in the top right corner for a link that says "I want to upload instead of pasting" and a browser box should hopefully pop up, locate the MTA directory again and find the '.map' file, upload it, then click the big button saying, "Convert" and viola, your converting / uploading is done, just copy and paste the current map coordinates to a safe place so you don't lose them!

JernejL's map editor
As I stated earlier, I guess you've already made the map you want.

First things first, after completing the map, click on "ShowCode" and there is the code, already converted!

Hope I helped you! I do plan to make this an easier to read guide!

Smajk

Donator
Good guide! But, I think you should add more pictures for those whose don't understand quite. And, also maybe a little more step-by-step-looking. And not paragraphs. Anyhow, good guide ;)

Smajk said:
Good guide! But, I think you should add more pictures for those whose doesn't understand quite. And, also maybe a little more step-by-step-looking. And not paragraphs. Anyhow, good guide ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.