Not open for further replies.

lars

Retired Admin
IG Name
snanta claus
IG Faction
snanta cult leader
Introduction
Hey there! I'm assuming you're here because you want to make some, CHEDDAR, some GUAP, some MOOLAH. Well i'm here to help you out with that. I've got quite a few ways to make some good ol' useful paper, join me won't you?

Quick Scheme
Let's start off with the quick way of doing things. Now the quick way doesn't exactly start off quick, but once you get there, you'll know you're there. Personally for myself, when I got my loan, and I started flipping houses, I went from 800k to 4 million in about two weeks time, so you can trust me. Now, the way I like to make my money is through house flipping, and everyone knows this blah blah blah, same old thing, well NO, IT ISN'T. So the way I do it, is look at a house that you'd like to have, take a look inside, look at the location, the interior, the furniture, get the price that the owner wants to sell it at, don't buy that house. Continue to do this until you have a rough idea of how to gauge house prices. Once you can do that, you're golden. Now comes where we actually look at a house to purchase. I prefer buying off the forum auctions sometimes because of how cheap they can go. So, identify a house, ask the owner for a look around, gauge that price for your purchase and decide how much you want to sell it for. I never like to go above a 350k profit because people usually get suspicious. Now once you've looked around the house and gauged the price, and you've talked to the owner and confirmed a price, tell him that you'll think on that idea and call him back later. Now, go around like a traveling car salesmen and ask people if they would like to buy a home, the one that you're going to buy. Negotiate with them, and explain how great the house is, and confirm a price with them. As soon as you can do that, go back to the owner of the house and make the purchase, then turning around and selling it to the person that you just convinced to buy the home, and then, you have more money. Of course this is a controversial way, so I have other ways of doing this. We all know how haggling works, but if you can combine that with your suave personality that I know you have, maybe you can lower that price a decent amount. Haggling is one of the things you'll have to perfect if you want to be in the real estate business. You can always lower that price for about 50-150 grand and get a good deal, and then make that profit back, and the person will have no clue. That's about what I've got for getting rich quick, so let's move on to the gradual scheme.

Gradual
Now, the gradual scheme can take some time, a long time, but if you're dedicated it can work. I think it's safe to say the average RC:RP player spends anywhere from 4-10 hours a day on RC:RP. So if you do simple calculations, you can figure out how much money you make. So, let's go over averages. The average player makes about $1200 per payday, and the average from 4-10 is about 6, days per week played is about 5 and that's usually year round. So, 1200 times 6 times 5 times 4 for the weeks, and times 12 for 12 months in a year, and you end up with about 1.7 million dollars. Now, a year is a LONG time to make 1.7 million dollars, and that's why i'm making this guide. Now, there are a lot of donators on this server, so I will make separate sections for the two. Let's go over normal players first.

Normal Players Gradual
As I said, normal players get about 1200 per payday, and when you do the math, that is about 1.7 million dollars per year. The things that I have come up with, is businesses. Now, I very well understand that businesses are expensive, but they can help someone with a low payday out so much. If you spend a great amount on a business, you can raise your payday and your annual revenue. The business that could help you most greatly is a business above 1000 payout, which means you'll be paying just over a million to 2 million dollars, now to get this money, you can save it, you can get a loan, you can do whatever you'd like to get it, and I have a few tips when it comes to this. Factions are a good way to make more money , my favorite faction as far as money goes is Elite Trucking, you get paid about an extra 300 per payday, combine that with mechanic job that pays 300, and then each trucking run is over 1000, so combining this, with a business, you can raise your payday from about 1200 to about 2400. Let's do that math, 2400 times 6 times 5 times 4 times 12, and that equals 3.4 million. So you've raised your salary from 1.7, to 3.4 in just a few months time, if that.

Donator Gradual
Let's go over the donators. Most of the donators have donator level 4, meaning the average payday for those are about 5100. So again, let's do the math. 5100 times 6 times 5 times 4 times 12 is 7.3 million dollars. Again, owning a business at this level will still raise your payday a very decent amount. Most donators who have millions of dollars can afford a business with a 1500 payout, so lets assume this. So, 6600 times 6 times 5 times 4 times 12 is 9.5 million dollars. Now, many millionaires might refuse to do the side-jobs, but I believe it helps a lot. Personally, i'm max level in Sweeping, and I have donator level 4, which means when I finish sweeping, I get 1300, and I only have to wait 20 minutes to sweep again, and I do it 2 times per hour, meaning i'm making an extra 2600 per hour. So do you know what that means? More math, 6600 plus 2600 is 9200. And 9200 times 6 times 5 times 4 times 12 is 13 million dollars. So just a little bit of money, will help you drastically.

Personal Payday
5700 plus 2 sweeper runs per hour meaning 8300. With an annual salary of 19.5 million because I play 7 hours a day about and 7 days a week year round.

Closing
I hope you guys enjoyed this guide and I hope it helps you out. If you notice anything that I may have messed up, please do not be afraid to inform me.

Earl

Management
IG Name
Earl Williams
Nice job! I enjoyed reading through this, it reminded me of the times when I had to do the same thing to gather my fortune. I hope this tutorial will help those who struggle with earning a buck!

lars

Retired Admin
IG Name
snanta claus
IG Faction
snanta cult leader
Earl said:
Nice job! I enjoyed reading through this, it reminded me of the times when I had to do the same thing to gather my fortune. I hope this tutorial will help those who struggle with earning a buck!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Beth

Donator
but lars, my dear, you suck at haggling
you offered me over and above what i paid for my house and i still said no :/

IG Name
Daniel Evans
IG Faction
SASP Superintendent
Love the read!

If I played 6 hours a day 5 times a week I would make $1,350,000 per week in game from paydays..

That's 70 mill a year, lol.

I honestly made my first bit of money from Lucky Loans and then buying and selling and then when I had around 20m I started playing blackjack and made ALOT from that.

You do need a starting fund to make quite a bit of money on rcrp.

Gee

Platinum Member
This is great, in depth and clear. Props to you sir for this medal worthy guide!

IG Name
vale gardens gardener
This is sick! I remember the only way I thought you could get money was by buying it. I've flipped three houses though. :D

Rinkk

Silver Member
IG Faction
R.C.U.R.
Now that Lucky Loans is owned by AF, I will probably get my char's dick chopped off :)

Great tutorial though, I'll try it out as I have 50k in total on all of my characters...4...and I play for half a year.... :ripip:

Status
Not open for further replies.