What's new

[TUTORIAL] How to never lose a chatlog

Menace

Diamond Member
what's the point of having this if u guys wont even accept chatlogs as a proper proof.
They keep a record of what occurred in-game, which can be useful. Say you loaned someone some cash, then a week later, you forget how much it was, you can simply check the chatlog and see how much you gave. Even though they can't be used as evidence in complaints (and rightfully so), they can still remind you how a certain situation went down. They can also remind you of details you may have missed or completely forgot about. They're also useful for editing screenshots.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Honestly I can just take a screenshot if I have some important deals and save them in my archive, but is this all necessary? I mean, some can just take SS for everything of what they are doing just in case bat shit happens am I right? well if this helps out at least.. I mean some is just scripting roleplay because they are too bored to actually type /me for themselves... And well yeah. As you said, this is also can be helped for editing screenshots.

Point is, this isn't really necessary for major purposes, but it might help out. Yeah, I like that idea.

Eriksen

Donator
They keep a record of what occurred in-game, which can be useful. Say you loaned someone some cash, then a week later, you forget how much it was, you can simply check the chatlog and see how much you gave. Even though they can't be used as evidence in complaints (and rightfully so), they can still remind you how a certain situation went down. They can also remind you of details you may have missed or completely forgot about. They're also useful for editing screenshots.
Shouldn't that just be created? Encryptet chat log, we create and trust. Could make complainsts much easier for everybody.