[Tutorial] How to install skin modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Carl Clifton
IG Faction
Civilian
- First download Spark 0.9

- When the download is finished drag it to somewhere you want and open it.

- Make sure that your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Game is closed.

- Open Spark 0.9 and press on the ''Open'' (CRTL+O) button.

- Locate your GTA San Andreas map and get to your models map.

- Open the gta3.img file.

- Download the skin modification you want and open it.

- Make sure that the files are valid by entering the name of the modification like: bmydrug if your not getting a result it might be that the modification are not working I advise you to find another one.

- There are always to files in a skin pack a .txd and a .dff.

- Drag the .txd and .dff from the skinpack in the Spark 0.9 list.

- Press on the ''Save'' (CTRL+S) button and close Spark 0.9.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The modifications are installed now and your able to play with the modification.

If your GTA San Andreas crashes then you have installed the modification not correctly or the modification is not working.

This is my first tutorial.Lets hope this tutorial helped you a lot.

IG Name
Carl Clifton
IG Faction
Civilian
Of course Sergei.
Try, it must work.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
What if you don't want the mod anymore? You need to ask for original files and people can't give you them because that's illegal. (not like i give a fuck but still) You didn't make a backup, so..

IG Name
Carl Clifton
IG Faction
Civilian
Pax said:
What if you don't want the mod anymore? You need to ask for original files and people can't give you them because that's illegal. (not like i give a fuck but still) You didn't make a backup, so..
Exactly, If you want a backup, in google you have millions of gta3.img (Clean)
Of course, if you guys want a clean gta3.img, feel free to PM me. I will give it.

IG Name
Mike Rutherson
IG Faction
None
God dammit! I crashed my whole GTA SA using this mod tool and I had to reinstall my GTA SA and crap.

IG Name
Carl Clifton
IG Faction
Civilian
Mike325 said:
God dammit! I crashed my whole GTA SA using this mod tool and I had to reinstall my GTA SA and crap.
I dont know how you crashed it lol? It works for me.

STiG

Donator
IG Name
Bill McBleu
Mike325 said:
I doubt it's the tool. It's probably a mod you installed.

This mod tool sucks compared to Alci's IMG tool. Use that <<

I'll make a video tutorial tomorrow.

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
Leko said:
Pax said:
Of course, if you guys want a clean gta3.img, feel free to PM me. I will give it.
You don't get it. If people follow your tutorial, they won't have a backup of the original skin, meaning they will have to get a gta3.img that's clean, and then they will loose all the mods they had, and you know that it's around 3gb right? Depends on the persons internet, it will take some time. Sharing original files is illegal, so it is against the forum rules if you give someone a clean gta3.img.

Also, Spark is better than Alci's IMG tool imo. But what is the best, is GTA parking. I made a tutorial before, no-one read it, but it's a great program and I might write the tutorial again.

STiG

Donator
IG Name
Bill McBleu
Pax said:
Leko said:
Pax said:
You don't get it. If people follow your tutorial, they won't have a backup of the original skin, meaning they will have to get a gta3.img that's clean, and then they will loose all the mods they had, and you know that it's around 3gb right? Depends on the persons internet, it will take some time. Sharing original files is illegal, so it is against the forum rules if you give someone a clean gta3.img.

Also, Spark is better than Alci's IMG tool imo. But what is the best, is GTA parking. I made a tutorial before, no-one read it, but it's a great program and I might write the tutorial again.

Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out!

If anyone wants, I can upload a gta3.img that I can slightly modify.

Status
Not open for further replies.