- Jun 23, 2016
[legend=#BF0000| Needed program(s)]white
Only program you will need to install if you want to change your crosshair is TXD Workshop.
You can download it by clicking HERE[/legend]
[legend=#BF0000| How to?]white
1. First, you need to install TXD Workshop. After installing it, you can extract whole file on desktop and place it in another folder if you want. It looks more organized by doing that.
2. Second, find crosshair you want online. I use this site - http://crosshairs.cali-kartell.de/ and there is a lot good looking crosshairs that you can use.
3. When you found crosshair you want to place in your GTA, save image of it. (on site that's in step 2. you just need to click on crosshair you want and it saves to you automaticly )
4. Open TXD Workshop and then follow these steps:
TXD Workshop -> File -> Open -> Rockstar games (place where your GTA is located) -> models -> hud.txt
5. When you do that, select fourth file (click on it). [SS]
6. After you clicked on it, now, click on Import button which is above.
7. Select the picture of the crosshair you downloaded.
8. After you did that, click on Save TXD and exit from TXD Workshop.[/legend]
[legend=#BF0000| VIDEO TUTORIAL]white
*video is not made by me*[/legend]
NOTE: Your GTA should not be running while you are doing this, so close your GTA before changing crosshair.