[TUTORIAL] Creating a Formal RP Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Michael Barnes
Creating an RP Formal Signature

Hi, everyone! DrTrollinski here with another quick guide; I'll be covering how to make an RP Formal signature that you can use when you write IC letters, applications, and anything else that you see fit! Let's move on, shall we? (I've posted links only so that your screens don't get spammed with over-sized images :) )

The Process

Step One
Step Two
Step Three
Step Four
Step Five
Step Six

Link for Paint.NET can be found here.​

That's all from me this time, everyone! Hope you found this guide helpful - please feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding... well... just about anything!
Stay classy, people.

Yak

Donator
I don't think there needs to be a guide on how to write a word in Photoshop.. People should be focused on the quality of their guides not the quantity of them.

IG Name
Michael Barnes
Yak said:
I don't think there needs to be a guide on how to write a word in Photoshop.. People should be focused on the quality of their guides not the quantity of them.
Firstly, it's not 'writing a word in photoshop'. Secondly, this generally makes things look more professional and is more of an RP thing, seeing as it gives players an official signature if they wish to use one.

IG Name
Alice Keller
IG Faction
Civilian
Yak said:
Actually I'm a complete dork if it comes to PS stuff. If not this guide I propably never would be able to make my own formal signature (which is under this post now in my forum sig :D), I would have to make a fair amount of research and googlin' if not this guide. Or I would have to work it out in photoshop myself which would be much harder then just following these steps here.
Remember that not everything you know is also a common knowledge to others thus something that seems useless to you may come in handy for people like me for example.

@DrTrollinski
That was a good and easy guide, much appreciated pal! :thumbup: Made the task a little bit easier, heh.

IG Name
i wanna be the very best
IG Faction
like no one ever was
Yak said:
I mean, you gotta give them credit for reaching out to get trial. Other than that yeah, I agree lmao.

IG Name
Michael Barnes
blendamed said:
Yak said:
Actually I'm a complete dork if it comes to PS stuff. If not this guide I propably never would be able to make my own formal signature (which is under this post now in my forum sig :D), I would have to make a fair amount of research and googlin' if not this guide. Or I would have to work it out in photoshop myself which would be much harder then just following these steps here.
Remember that not everything you know is also a common knowledge to others thus something that seems useless to you may come in handy for people like me for example.

@DrTrollinski
That was a good and easy guide, much appreciated pal! :thumbup: Made the task a little bit easier, heh.
Thank you. Glad you found it helpful. :)

IG Name
Michael Barnes
Natural said:
Yak said:
I mean, you gotta give them credit for reaching out to get trial. Other than that yeah, I agree lmao.
Some constructive criticism would be nice; aside from all of that you can see that some people have found this guide helpful - I enjoy helping players of the community in any way possible as I find it very uplifting to know that someone's life has been made easier due to a guide that I've written, and when people come to me saying "Hey, great guide, man." or "You're doing great as a helper, keep it up." it means a lot more than you'd imagine - I'm not throwing out 'a load' of guides for no reason - the reason I post them is because I want to help the community that I'm part of; if one of the ways I can help them is by making a guide to create something that others may see as simple, then in my mind it's worth making. Maybe, some people say quality over quantity, and I agree completely with that, hence why I've spend many hours working on all of my current guides that I've posted already, most of which feature new or different ways to RP, as well as certain methods to improve the level of RP that players have. :)

- DrTrollinski

This is good, I personally think something to top it all off would be a link to the photoshop section and some of the more popular artists for those looking for more complex signatures. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.