• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Tutorial] 05Bowtie's TXD Guide - Windows 7/Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adin

Donator
Hey community of RCRP! Today, I'll be showing you a fully slimmed up guide of how to install your TXD hack for all you who have been crashing because you didn't install it correctly.

Before you have started any of this, ensure you have made the proper backups of vehicle.txd as if you ever wanna revert this TXD mod, you don't have too re-install GTA all over again.

Outcome of this
L.E.D Lights for car mods [Most] [Police]
Looks sexy!

Negativity about this
You cannot add favorites to your SAMP favorites list they will disappear after you've closed down SAMP.
You won't have sexy vehicle lights!

Download link(s) you will need.
05 Bowtie's TXD

The guide!

1. Download and place the Bowtie TXD winrar on your desktop, simple, correct. You haven't taken anything out of the folder yet!

2. Extracting is not a must, but if it makes life easier for you, extract it, if not, continue to the next step!

3. You want to drag the files now, it doesn't matter if it's extracted or not, you still have to drag them!

D3D9.dll > Your main directory
Multihack.cfg > Your main directory
Models > Generic
Autoswap.dll > Generic Folder
vehicle.txd > Generic Folder
vehiclehack.txd.hack > Generic Folder

5. Good job, you've made it this far! and hopefully have done things correctly! It's just a simple drag and replace. The next part is where you have to pay close attention.

6. If you are running on a Windows 7/Vista you will be able to do this, I'm not quite sure about XP as I haven't done this on XP before but you may try it.

7. Right click SAMP, and head into Properties of SAMP, only SAMP.

8. Once you are in SAMP, head into security, and press any of them System or your user account and press Edit.

9. Now once you're in edit, double click Systems, and then there should be Options beneath the user accounts.

10. Deny this " Write " You MUST Deny the permission of that, because that is the reason why you will crash.

11. Remember, you must deny the permission for ALL of your account's that are listed in that list or else this will NOT work!

Thanks for reading my guide, if you've got any questions just post below and I'll be happy to help you out! :)

- Credits to 05Bowtie for the actual TXD Mod.
- Credits to Adin for making the guide.

Goodluck!

- Adin

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
Re: 05Bowtie's TXD Guide! [Windows 7/Vista Guide!]

Nice guide.

I got a question, if I have to replace vehicle.txd, will that fuck up my current mods or do I need to uninstall them first?

Adin

Donator

Frisker said:
Nice guide.

I got a question, if I have to replace vehicle.txd, will that fuck up my current mods or do I need to uninstall them first?
No, not at all, Vehicle.txd has nothing to do with car mods, so it won't.

I use this currently, and it has never fucked up any of my mods, if it does, let me know.

Amy

IG Faction
Civilian

Help on windows XP? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.