• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[TUT] A more realistic RP with GTA 4 features (ONLY OPTIONAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Donator
IG Faction
Civilian
This is a video tutorial I did today showing players of RCRP how to use CLEO mods and also the enbseries graphics modification. Any questions? Just post here, I'll be sure to answer them, I know would have been easier with voice commentary but I've lost my microphone. Anyway, I hope you understand it clear.

All links are in the video description so it'll be easier to go onto the YouTube page.

Part 1:
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/vGscf-zDdOg[/flash]

Part 2:
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/GBUiHoJQ4RE[/flash]

IG Faction
Civilian
Nice tutorial and video I've never had any Cleo mods before :eek:.
I had ENBseries but I never got it to work on SA:MP
it worked on single player fine but once I tried it on SA:MP it makes everything invisible :/
I tried everything to fix this problem, Re-installing, Re-downloading but nothing worked.

IG Faction
Civilian
Umm, now, when I enable it, it doesnt do any effect. Just lowers my FPS. And Shift+F10 crashes me.

Calum

Donator
IG Faction
Civilian
Are using the low quality specs? It may just be your computer, sorry :/
My old laptop couldn't run it for shit, you could tell me what your specs are on your computer, when I have time I'll have a look at it.

1Marc

Silver Member
Nah' this sucks, why? cuz if you have the mods, and other dousnt have the mods, the "others" cant see whats going on in your screen, or whatever, so. no.

Well, ENB series is coo'.

Calum

Donator
IG Faction
Civilian
Marc said:
Nah' this sucks, why? cuz if you have the mods, and other dousnt have the mods, the "others" cant see whats going on in your screen, or whatever, so. no.

Yeah but the windowscreen would be shown to other people and the other effects are for yourself, I never said that the CLEO mods will show for everyone else. :)

Aleksei said:
Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2600+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.9GHz
Memory: 1280MB RAM
Hard Drive: 160 GB
Video Card: RADEON 9200 SERIES
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
It doesn't look like your specs could handle the graphics, sorry man.

IG Name
Johnny Valentine
Aleksei said:
Umm, now, when I enable it, it doesnt do any effect. Just lowers my FPS. And Shift+F10 crashes me.
Try tweaking the ENB settings on the notepad file to make your FPS go at a higher rate.

1Marc

Silver Member
Calum said:
Marc said:

Yeah but the windowscreen would be shown to other people and the other effects are for yourself, I never said that the CLEO mods will show for everyone else. :)

Aleksei said:
Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2600+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.9GHz
Memory: 1280MB RAM
Hard Drive: 160 GB
Video Card: RADEON 9200 SERIES
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100216-1514)
It doesn't look like your specs could handle the graphics, sorry man.
Well, those cleo mods, really great in single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.