Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wilson

Bronze Member
IG Name
Mike Miller
IG Faction
SACSO
If I am not wrong the ELS mod have a turning signals which is also seen by others who don't have either the mod or CLEO installed(i have seen a taxi driver using this in RCRP).

Gido

Donator
IG Name
Jeffrey May
Mike Wilson said:
If I am not wrong the ELS mod have a turning signals which is also seen by others who don't have either the mod or CLEO installed(i have seen a taxi driver using this in RCRP).
Can confirm, The taxi driver that used it is probably Matteo DiVittorio. I use it as SASP member and it work serverside.

IG Name
Edward Smith
IG Faction
San Andreas Fire & Rescue
Yep, it works and displays perfectly for everyone as I believe it works by destroying and re-creating the headlights.
You can download it here.

Rvcboy

Administrator
IG Name
Trevor Oak
IG Faction
Elite Trucking
I've used it before, for me the same mod was only client side, even other people who have the mod couldn't see the blinkers.

That is client side.
ELS is client side.
ELM is client side however it's compatible with multiplayer and this is what the taxi driver was using.

rule 5

Mike Wilson

Bronze Member
IG Name
Mike Miller
IG Faction
SACSO
OutWorld said:
That is client side.
ELS is client side.
ELM is client side however it's compatible with multiplayer and this is what the taxi driver was using.

rule 5
*Mike Miller notices a small 'rule 5' in the bottom*
Yeah... Unfortunately.Still the mod itself is cool and increases realism on your screen.

B!shop

Retired Admin
IG Name
Brian O'Sullivan
IG Faction
Argent Innovations
Mike Wilson said:
OutWorld said:
That is client side.
ELS is client side.

rule 5
Yeah... Unfortunately.Still the mod itself is cool and increases realism on your screen.
I believe that you could still use the ELM mod for the indicators as long as you don't abuse it by doing the emergency lights flashing thingy.

1SKZ

Donator
B!shop said:
Mike Wilson said:
OutWorld said:
That is client side.
ELS is client side.

rule 5
I believe that you could still use the ELM mod for the indicators as long as you don't abuse it by doing the emergency lights flashing thingy.
Mentioned this to Tommy a while back and asked him if players are allowed to use ELM for turn signals as long as they don't abuse the emergency lights and such, and he was pretty blunt, with his answer being "no", but I still see people doing it regardless from time to time, so I'm not entirely sure on the exact state of that rule or if there's exceptions for turn signals and such. I do have to agree though, it's pretty good for immersion and roleplaying things such as using hazard lights due to being stuck at roadside and etc. so maybe adding an exception to it server-wide and known it'd be a nice small feature. I'd hope people wouldn't abuse it, for obvious reasons, however that can't always be controlled if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.