What's new

TS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cave

Donator
So... Seems like you can not connect to the RCRP emergency or regular teamspeak without going to your browser and typing in the forum URL. If you don't go on your browser and go to the forums, it will not connect you to the teamspeak server. Don't know if this is intentional which it's most likely not, but I would like to know if it's just a problem I experience or it's the teamspeak.

Gee

Platinum Member
A buddy of mine was having this issue. I also noticed a delay before I was able to connect.

yDuco

I'm confirming that I couldn't connect to the regular TS3 server without first going onto the forums. Weird issue..

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
This is not intentional. It's probably due to the IP rerouting done when the server changed.

Do you have to constantly keep doing this, or is it a one time thing? (i.e does the TS work without going to the site hours after doing it the first time?)

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I believe i found the source of this issue. If it re-occurs, please let me know.

Giga

Donator
Locked and archived as it appears that there are no longer further reports on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.