Not open for further replies.

ryan_coper

IC Name:Ryan_Coper
IC Level:7
Admin who banned you:i don t know i was not online
Reason for ban:I don't know
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):No
Other comments:i think was rangeban when an admin banned lucky_luciano(sorry if name is wrong lucky..).Yesterday i saw when they banned lucky and i payed 15 more minutes and i after i logged off,and in the morning i saw that i was banned .If was not rangeban i want the reason for my ban please....

Akira

Bronze Member
(Sorry for posting here)
Heres the reason " constantly logging to avoid arrest"

http://www.redcountyrp.com/bans/
Press CTRL + F And then place your name.

I do not think so. You got banned for logging to avoid arrest (and not just one time)

ryan_coper

omf i was not wanted by the police i haven t meet the police since 3 days ago:(and i was yesterday banned

ryan_coper

no i was not ban evading Alec..... and i got dinamic ip (yesterday i played without problems and noone banned me and today when i tryed i saw that i was banned)-or that happened cuz i changed my net cable to my other pc?

Akira

Bronze Member
So How can you justify that you got banned in 15th February 2010 01:24:17 And you were playing normally? You were ban evading. (I saw you always on this weeks...)

Fox

Banned
ryan_coper said:
no i was not ban evading Alec..... and i got dinamic ip (yesterday i played without problems and noone banned me and today when i tryed i saw that i was banned)-or that happened cuz i changed my net cable to my other pc?
If you were banned, and you are still playing YOU ARE BAN EVADING! Also you shouldn't classify it as a false ban if you don't know what you were banned for.

Ian

Diamond Member
Wow, you ran into that one...

Ban Evading is where you are banned, change your IP (Via Dynamic IP) and play again...

Fox

Banned
ryan_coper said:
If i change my ip i can play again?ian?
If you change your ip to play again without having Alec unban you, you will be banned permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.