What's new

Totally False Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC Name:Johann_Saamann
IC Level:6
Admin who banned you:Ian_Burns
Reason for ban:Logging to not be arrested , scamming.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):Yes, cause I didnt know that who i was selling materials he was cop.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:And I havent scamm since then when i was unbanned. I bought 3 cars today and sold 1. Never scammed. Ian is givin bans like candys to kidz. Id like to be unbanned

Ian

Diamond Member
I have had a bad day, and when a bunch of trustes telling me that you logged to avoid arrest, well there ya go.

Punch of trustes?? It was only one cop. I didn't want to lose my 9mm. If he would jailed me I would lost it. If you have bad day it doesn't mean that you have to ban everybody. And I didn't know it was a cop .

Hopkins

Silver Member
You're saying you got banned for selling mats to a cop and scamming him?..

What scamming?? Ian putted scamming to ban reason no sense, he had bad day that he said . Cool. he puts bans for one mistake.

Sonny Black

But you still loged out to avoid arrest,if you are a bad guy you go to jail and "I gonna loose my 9mm" is no excuse for loging out to prevent arrest

Once I had shotgun,deagle and mp5 in my hands and got jailed, is that better?? Its the point. If you are cop then you dont call to sellers about buying things what are illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.