Not open for further replies.

Tony

IC Name:Tony Castillo
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Alec
Reason for ban:Speed hacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):no
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:i was bored so i thought that a little speed hack wont hurt anyone becouse Josh uses it too when he is bored.

Joshy

You're retarded. You seem to think I speed hack all the time. I speed hack barely at all.

Michael_Corner

You sure have some motherfucking nerves telling us to unban you from the server after you admit speedhacking AND fuck up the server with Mick's account, go fuck a constipated donkey you damn retard.

Tony

I didin't fuck up the server whit Mick account becouse it is imposible to log in whit 2 accounts at the same time from the same pc and whit the same ip. And when i told that to Alec he said that i was logged in on Mick's account only but i have screenshots to prove that i was logged in on Tony Castillo. So of the mods setted me up becouse they see my ip when i log in and the only mod who hates me is Crabpuss so he just had to change his ip to mine and somehow hack Mick's account and change everyone's name expect his.

Mr LCFC

Ffs,Hacks aren't allowed at all.If your bored /q and log onto a Stunt server or somet.

Tony

Earl Peterson said:
Ffs,Hacks aren't allowed at all.If your bored /q and log onto a Stunt server or somet.
So why Josh is useing them? He should go to a stunt server too

Joshy

Holy shit why are you guys so desperate to try to get me in trouble? We were talking in TS the other day saying admins should be able to have fun once in a while, so fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.