What's new

[TommyB] Several Items Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmguitar397

Donator
In-game name: Charlie_McFornell
What did you lose?: 270,000 dollars, 500 materials, 554 g of weed, 401 g of cocaine, AK, Deagle, Shotgun
What caused you to lose this item?: Transfer of Donator Vehicle
Evidence:
QWc8MKn.png
pg4zSte.png
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [X] No []
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information:
I don't mind wether I get them offline or online. I wanted my vehicle to be transferred from one character to another since I changed my mains. And all of my valuables were lost. Hope I can get them back.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Re: Several Items Refund

Ink said:
This refund is temporarily on hold.
The weapons cannot be refunded, although the rest of the items can.

Can you elaborate on what actually caused you to lose the items?

Tmguitar397

Donator

1) it's okay it's better than nothing, may I ask why though?

2)so basically I just returned to rcrp after a long inactive time,I start driving around with my car then remember that I have a lot of stuff in my car, so I screenshot it to show off to my friends... Meantime I join chc as I see that it is an official faction so ask an admin to transfer my donator vehicle to my new main. Then after the donator vehicle was transferred, I open the trunk and see that there is nothing there. No weapons no drugs no cash.

Kemp

Retired Admin

Tmguitar397 said:
1) it's okay it's better than nothing, may I ask why though?

2)so basically I just returned to rcrp after a long inactive time,I start driving around with my car then remember that I have a lot of stuff in my car, so I screenshot it to show off to my friends... Meantime I join chc as I see that it is an official faction so ask an admin to transfer my donator vehicle to my new main. Then after the donator vehicle was transferred, I open the trunk and see that there is nothing there. No weapons no drugs no cash.
Hi there, I'm extremely sorry for the delay but this isn't an issue which I can personally resolve, as I'm unaware of the bug as it's never occurred before (to my understanding), TommyB will have to do some investigating.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

TommyB

Owner
Trunk contents are never even manipulated when a donator vehicle is transferred. Chances are your trunk was robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.