What's new

[TommyB] Jason West's Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westt

In-game name: Jason West
What did you lose?: Business, Last Drop Warehouse Montgomery.
What caused you to lose this item?: I actually got banned and when I got unbanned my biz got wiped.
Evidence: I actually have none but witnesses, Tjungu, Thomasplaysgames123 , Maria Pacheco and alot others who have seen the icon infront of the Warehouse. Also, All the members of the old Firm know it as we used to have our weekly meeting there.
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [] No [X]
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information: Well, This is not an inactivity refund request. I actually got banned for ban evading which wasn't me and Tommy understood that and unbanned me. I checked the Warehouse today and it's the property of Silver Trading, as nobody got it I would like the business to be handed back to me as I used to own it and didn't lose it due to inactivity. Thanks for your time.​

Thomasz

Banned
Confirming, he sadly enough lost the business due to a ban that appeared to be false, or he atleast got the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.