Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley99

Bronze Member
Master Account: Harley99
IG Name: (Don't remember.)
IG Level: (Don't remember.)
Admin who banned you: (Don't remember.)
Reason for ban: I was told for "selling my account". But I don't understand that. I haven't played SA-MP for ages and I wouldn't sell my account at all. Perhaps someone got a hold of my account or my statistics, I don't know.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes, I didn't do anything. I haven't played SA-MP in ages.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No, I didn't do anything.
Other comments: I just wish to get unbanned.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Re: Harley99's Ban Appeal

William Silver banned you, tagging for him.

29/7/2013 Harley Reid Ban N/A William Silver Attempting to sell your account.

TommyB

Owner
Ah, right. About a year ago I was surfing a forum where people sell SA:MP related things such as money, accounts and etc on popular servers such as LS:RP, RC:RP and beyond. I saw a post with somebody attempting to sell their Master Account and after a bit of digging, I traced it right back to your account. After I banned you, you responded to your topic saying that you got banned and to lock and archive it. I might have a screenshot lying around somewhere, but I don't feel like looking through thousands of screenshots to prove it.

Harley99

Bronze Member
TommyB said:
Ah, right. About a year ago I was surfing a forum where people sell SA:MP related things such as money, accounts and etc on popular servers such as LS:RP, RC:RP and beyond. I saw a post with somebody attempting to sell their Master Account and after a bit of digging, I traced it right back to your account. After I banned you, you responded to your topic saying that you got banned and to lock and archive it. I might have a screenshot lying around somewhere, but I don't feel like looking through thousands of screenshots to prove it.
As I said, I don't know how and why I would sell my account to someone because I loved the server and I wanted to come back. I was gone for many months because of school work and the summer popped up after that I then took off for school once more and I have been doing that ever since. I did change schools to a much lighter one which gives me a whole lot more time to roleplay. I would never sell my account, and I don't really know these forums in which you're talking about. I'm just looking to get unbanned, I would never sell my account at all for any SA-MP server as it's mine and it belongs to me not to anyone else. I would really like to come back ta' be honest with you, I never did this at all. This is just my sum. You may believe it, you may not. It's fine if i'm banned but this is another active player that wishes to come back. I also spent 40$ on this server. Anyway, thank you.

Harley99

Bronze Member
Going on. I really do wish to be unbanned as right now i'm twiddling my fingers doing nothing. Here's what happened. The start of May of 2013. I had to leave the server because of school work, when the summer came I was still working and doing other things. I then took a break, etc. When August came, school started back up again and I have been in school until June. I'm now free and i'm really looking to come back and roleplay. Of-course you might not believe my story of how i'm banned. But i'm serious, I don't know how someone would simply get my password. That's unknown but I can say that I wouldn't spend almost 50$ USD on a server if I don't like it AND THEN sell my account. That's just horrible and I really love to roleplay and I loved the roleplay on the server. I don't know how this happened if I was asked, I still don't know because i'm wondering how this happened myself. I can't do anything to resolve this but to change my in-game name along with my password. This is all I MAY do if i'm unbanned. Thanks. (I am twiddling my fingers, whilst watching TV. Hopefully I can play tomorrow, thanks.)

Harley99

Bronze Member
TommyB said:
Harley99 said:
Anything? Been waiting a week now.
That depends, are you going to tell the truth?
As I already stated, i'm telling the truth. If you don't believe me, I mean that's fine. I wouldn't spend 50$ on the server and then just sell an account? Common sense has to be used here. I'm serious and i'm not lying, if you don't believe me I mean it's fine, keep me banned. I'm looking to come back to this community (I never left to start with, I went on a huge break) but hey, if you don't believe me. Keep me banned. I'm telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.