[TommyB]Defkhan Salvo Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deftooeasy

Master Account: Defkhan
IG Name: Defkhan_Salvo
IG Level: 6 ( i think)
Admin who banned you: TommyB
Reason for ban: I wasnt mean to be unbanned apparantly, i tried log in at the time and it just let me.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Nope
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments: First of all i would like TommyB to view my unban please, secondly i'm not going to come in with all the sweet talk i'll rather just be straight up. Well i got banned on RCRP like 1 - 2 years ago many times... admins always gave me a chance i just didn't change, i guess it was me being "cocky" and not accepting certain things. I'll give you the biggest and best example, if i was getting robbed by a group of people i just wouldnt accept it... always try go against it which ended up in me "avoiding RP" or "OOC flaming". My brother has recently got back into RCRP and i watched him play a little while which made me want to get back on, i obviously am aware of the mistakes i done in the past which was totally immature and silly. I guess we all know the reason im here i've been on many "RP" servers which are full of shit, corrupt admins and so on which made me just miss Red county's strictness, punch someone for no reason 3 times and enjoy jail. Well i would be pleased if i got an unban and get on RCRP and get into some awesome RP'ing with others that are good at it. Just to mention i have 2 master accounts instead of 2 characters, I started off with "Defkhan" and my cousin gave me me his account as he quit, i changed the name to "Ezel Ramiz" Roleplaying as a mechanic IG... i did alot of work on that account also so it was like officially mine. IF i do get unbanned is there any way where that character from that master account can get transfered to "Defkhan" because i dont want 2 master accounts as you can have like 3 characters on 1 master account.

I will actually be happy if i get unbanned and get back on and i'll prove my self to you easy. Even if this gets denied thanks for your time to read.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Re: Defkhan Salvo Unban Appeal

You've got 24 hours to edit your appeal with the name of the punishing administrator, otherwise it'll be locked and archived.

Deftooeasy

I tried, couldnt find it. It was for "Not supposed to be unbanned", which was a while ago... at the time i tried to log in and it just let me (could be because i got a new router IP has changed) and i was playing happy thinking i got unbanned lol, after like an hour you messaged me saying "who unbanned you" and i said i dunno i just logged in and it worked.. basicly i thought i was unbanned when i wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.