Not open for further replies.

Bill

Donator
Master Account: Subsonicmonk
IG Name: Bill Falling
IG Level: Around 22 I can not remember.
Admin who banned you: Alec
Reason for ban: Bug Exploits
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No, But it was not a bug we abused, it was something that was purposefully scripted into the server. (not that it makes it any better)
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yes
Other comments: I was ban for abusing a "bug" with the PD that i do not think i should mention on the forums. I was persuaded by to do this in order to "generate" money on the server for our own benefit as at the time there was no actual way to become wealthy in RCRP with out having money given to you. I would like to come back to RCRP in order to role play again. I would accept having all the money removed from my account in order to be allowed to continue my character on the server if that is necessary, but I would completely understand if this ban appeal is shot down the first second I post it. Furthermore I do understand that I will never be allowed back in to RCPD ever again.

- Bill Falling

TommyB

Owner
I'll be willing to unban you if you agree to me wiping all of the money from every single one of your accounts.

Bill

Donator
I will accept your terms if I can still have the normal starting cash as a new player would have.

Furthermore I am also ban from The TS3 server.

TommyB

Owner
I've left you with $10,000 on both of your accounts. Unbanned, NEVER let this happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.