What's new

Denied To all people who own an un-offical gang or business..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Faction Suggestion.​

Idea

My Idea is that If anyone wants to make a faction he could example Alec will sell places for factions and we buy my meter square it will be more rp plus a lot better.

BUT

Their will be some rules, If the faction doesn't RP they will get a warning then next time Ian or Alec can take the faction away.
Another rule: You can't make any government faction.

Another thing IRL you have more than 1 banks more than 1 Gang and etc... no body in real life tells you no... !!!

Really that would make the server 100% better

Icy

Gold Member
Not to sound like a jackass, but sorry Joe, I don't like this suggestion.

People should earn their goddamn interiors by roleplaying and getting official(and requesting it), not by donating 30GBP and buying it.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
Not to sound like a jackass, but sorry Joe, I don't like this suggestion.

People should earn their goddamn interiors by roleplaying and getting official(and requesting it), not by donating 30GBP and buying it.
In real life If you a jackass :p and have 30,000,000$ can you do any business you want?? uhm I think yes so it's RP, If you don't have cash can you request for official I think not..

Icy

Gold Member
No, having cash isn't RP as it's bought OOCly.

/nosupport - let people work for their goddamn shit like I have, instead of just buying a building and then disbanding a day later.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
No, having cash isn't RP as it's bought OOCly.

/nosupport - let people work for their goddamn shit like I have, instead of just buying a building and then disbanding a day later.
Well, listen 1 minute your gonna buy a building example you and lets say me, If your effort is better your will be more well-known and you will be better than me but If not then I will be better than you it's just an example..

Status
Not open for further replies.