What's new

To all faction leaders.

Daniel

Donator
Hello all faction leaders (aaaand the rest who reads this),

We are in need of all the script requests from all the official factions. Like things you want added, removed, changed etc in the script for your faction.
There's things coming in 1.7.5 for many of the factions, but we really want all that you wish to get in the future. Note that most of the things you request probably wont get added to 1.7.5, unless it's already being worked on.

Oh, and to avoid any confusion among all the high command members in each faction, please make a topic in your high command section about it. I only want a R7 to PM the list to me though. If you don't have any requests, then just send me a PM stating that.

Falukorv to all of you, over and out.

Edit: A list of those who I've got a PM from so far:
SAN News (Xtreme)
Axiom (Tobias)
Los Diablos (Robin)
SADVLA (Grove)
CHC (Tuull1)
Aperture (Ian)
DDMC (Trigger)
Elite Trucking (ThePasst)
342 Avenue Families (Jok3r)
Department of Corrections (Skypo)
La Onda (Cruzito)

Missing:
Red County Sheriff's Department
Superior Court of San Andreas
The Outfit
Central Blocc Crips

Lior

Banned
Factions would have to donate a certian amount of pounds for a scripted exterior\interior, right?

Robin

Retired Admin
Most of what we need is being taken care of, most of it is done...just a few little request I guess. PMing you the list in a second.

Scuba

Donator
Robin said:
Most of what we need is being taken care of, most of it is done...just a few little request I guess. PMing you the list in a second.

NOOOOOOONONONONOONONONONON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DON'T!!!!!!

Robin

Retired Admin
Scuba said:
Robin said:

NOOOOOOONONONONOONONONONON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DON'T!!!!!!
Wasn't talking about the RCSD if you thought that..I would always discuss it with the HC first, lawl.
I was talking about Los Diablos.