• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Tips] You and your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a short tutorial on how to keep your money, as a lot of 'Newbs" lose it quite fast. Just follow the steps, and you'll see an improvement. Also, it will show you how to spend wisely and gain wisely.

How to save your money

- Stay legal!

Yes, legal, reason being, 95% of ILLEGAL activities require you to pay a fine. Leading to mass amounts of cash being put out.

- Buy wisely
Buy wisely, buying to much, can lead to an addiction, things like 'Fixing your vehicle'. It will slowly take your cash away, thus, taking most of it.

- Avoid Dieing!
Yes, it may seem stupid, but dieing happens a lot, just log on and do /stats, see how many times you've died? See, told you, dieing also leads to mass amount cash being lost.

- Hide your cash
Yes, hiding your cash is good due to the mass amount of thieves on the server, if you have your cash in your briefcase, trunk, house, or bank. Thus making it hard for robbers to steal your cash, not only that, they can't kill you, therefor you are safe.

How to spend money

- Illegal items
To sell Illegal items, is pretty simple, buy low, sell high. Please refer to the other tutorial on dealing to find how to SAFELY deal.

- Don't spend much
Don't spend much, at least not all at one time. Try to stretch your money, so in the end, you keep a good balance.

And in the end, this is what we come up with.

Just don't spend your damn money

Re: [TuT] You and your money

Perfect tutorial for newbies. Actually the last sentence is the one that people should know, lol. In my opinion a car that is suitting the character's style is more than enough - flats, houses etc. are not needed.

Jonas Brooke

Retired Admin
IG Faction
Axiom

@noobies: Fish and do sidejobs till you have about 30-50k. Then start looking at the advertisements. Try to find someone who is selling a 50-80k car for 30-50k. Trust me, they are out there. Then sell for 80-95% of the shop price. Remember, start high and work your way down when selling.

Patience is the key! If you can only sell your vehicle with minimal (or worse) no profit at all, DON'T DO IT.

IG Name
Eugene Day
IG Faction
Road Slayers

You can also go Full-Time hobo and beg.

Anyway, it's a nice tutorial.

carier said:
Perfect tutorial for newbies. Actually the last sentence is the one that people should know, lol. In my opinion a car that is suitting the character's style is more than enough - flats, houses etc. are not needed.
Indeed, but it is recommended for RolePlay, as so far 50% of the server is homeless.

Jonas Brooke said:
@noobies: Fish and do sidejobs till you have about 30-50k. Then start looking at the advertisements. Try to find someone who is selling a 50-80k car for 30-50k. Trust me, they are out there. Then sell for 80-95% of the shop price. Remember, start high and work your way down when selling.

Patience is the key! If you can only sell your vehicle with minimal (or worse) no profit at all, DON'T DO IT.
Lololololol, there is a tutorial on how to gain money, that's why I just said how to save, and spend money.

Krofari

Silver Member
IG Name
Vittorio Lucchesi
IG Faction
Ancelotti Family

And this is why the economy in RCRP is fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.