[Tips] When to pull over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101
Currently many people don't know when to pull over. They don't understand if the cop is pulling them over or just wants to get on.
Well, simple guide:
When you see a megaphone saying PULL OVER or STEP ASIDE, pull over.
When you hear or see sirens, pull over.

It does NOT matter whether or not the cops pulling you over. You should pull over because the cop is likely driving at over 60-90 mph and is in an urgency.
If he wants to pull you over, you get pulled over, and if he doesn't, you can avoid a high speed crash, and you can avoid interference with the cop, by simply PULLING OVER.
40 percent of RCRP's crashes take place because a person fails to pull over as he sees a megaphone on his chat or hears sirens.
You can have an IC punishment for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle, as stated in the 1994 Criminal code.

It takes 3 seconds to pull over and co-operate with an emergency vehicle, not 300 years so PLEASE! Pull over!
When you play Singleplayer in GTASA, get into a cop car and drive with the sirens on. Notice how EVERY VEHICLE pulls over to the side.
Play Simcity 4: Rush Hour. Take a cop mission, turn the sirens on, drive. Watch how EVERY VEHICLE pulls over to let you pass.

So, PULL OVER!

IG Name
Robby Wilkinson
Re: When to pull over.

*evades from the pullover*

ShakeUp

I actually support this for many reasons, it's quite PGish if you don't pullover, people think it's fine to get in front of an ambulance or a cruiser.. "Let's make it overtake us, fun, fun". IRL I've seen many people do this, they move aside as a cruiser or an ambulance is coming towards them.

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum

I so fucking hope that people would Read and Understand this, it's annoying when I'm blasting 90MPH Code 3 and yell at people to get the fuck outta my way, but no one does it. I have to swerve hard to get past them, so FUCKING PULL OVER when told so!

IG Name
Mr. Black

Annoying part is especially for this very month is that a lot of expensive and fast cars evade the RCSD even though the roads are icy and it's freaking slippy but the drivers won't mind as long as they succeed in evading the cops by driving with 100+ Mp/h.

Status
Not open for further replies.