• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tips to NOT get Wanted by the F.B.I/S.A.S.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
William_Stern
IG Faction
Something
Alright,I'm going to post some tips on What NOT to do with FBI/SASP, And How to STAY out of Jail.
1.If SASP Pulls you over,DONT yell "Fuck you!""Stupid Pigs!" or Even Pull out a Gun! Don't DO that, The cop obviously wanted to speak to you.
2. If your being questioned by FBI/SASP , and your in a faction, DO NOT CALL FOR HELP OVER /F IT CAN BE COUNTED AS METAGAME!
3.If your going to "Suicide Jump" or Do something Worthy that FBI/SASP will Both be called in, Be ready to face the Consequences! DO NOT fuss in /b
4.Heres something I noticed, You carry guns around in Public, Obviously SASP/FBI will see you, Think alittle more IC where i would Hide these things.
5.When FBI/SASP is arresting you, Don't fuss in /b, As We will explain How we got you and Why you are wanted.
6.BIG RULE: IF YOUR GOING TO ATTACK A FBI AGENT/SASP OFFICER, GET READY TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES! Think about it OOCLY/ICLY , You just attacked a FBI Agent/Officer, They will investigate!

That will be all....Hopefully it keeps you out of Jail.

Jacob

Silver Member
IG Name
Johnny Graves
With respect, this is all common sense, bro.

Neku

Donator
I agree, but still, it is rather 10% helpful....unless you have no common sense.

IG Name
William_Stern
IG Faction
Something
Some people here Don't have Common Since,Sorry.From what I seen,People do all the Shit I just Listed.

Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Le Flower
I'm in the SASP and half the time I pull someone over for speeding, this is what happens.

Jacob

Silver Member
IG Name
Johnny Graves
Fleur said:
I'm in the SASP and half the time I pull someone over for speeding, this is what happens.
I don't respect SASP that much for the fact that most of the cops in the faction are just bad roleplayers. Yesterday an officer found me killing a guy during a great RP. I ran up to my car, and he took out an M4 as soon as I shot at him. It's just really dumb how the SASP does shit... I got pulled over by a SWAT officer (which is TOTALLY never going to happen in real life) and I called him a dork (ICly) for wearing the skin while pulling me over, then I just took off.

Reid

Donator
Jacob said:
Fleur said:
I don't respect SASP that much for the fact that most of the cops in the faction are just bad roleplayers. Yesterday an officer found me killing a guy during a great RP. I ran up to my car, and he took out an M4 as soon as I shot at him. It's just really dumb how the SASP does shit... I got pulled over by a SWAT officer (which is TOTALLY never going to happen in real life) and I called him a dork (ICly) for wearing the skin while pulling me over, then I just took off.

Tristan

Gold Member
IG Name
Tristan Drew
IG Faction
San Andreas State Police
Reid said:
Jacob said:
Fleur said:
They're triggerhappy nowadays...

IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101
Fleur said:
Half the time I'm pulled over for speeding, I'm frisked for drugs.
Half the time I'm in a shootout with another gang, a cop starts to shoot me, I shoot back and blow holes into him with an AK47. He gets 20% hp left and begins to sprint away, with what, 20 bullets in him?

I dont give a fuck if cops RP well, they can take all my mats, just RP and not be fucking greedy for money.

Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Le Flower
Zomane said:
Fleur said:
Half the time I'm pulled over for speeding, I'm frisked for drugs.
Half the time I'm in a shootout with another gang, a cop starts to shoot me, I shoot back and blow holes into him with an AK47. He gets 20% hp left and begins to sprint away, with what, 20 bullets in him?

I dont give a fuck if cops RP well, they can take all my mats, just RP and not be fucking greedy for money.
I'm tired of officers giving the SASP a bad image and at the same I think it's better not to generalize the whole faction.
/report or post a forum complaint with the right screenshots and take these people out of the SASP then,
surely high command won't ignore repeated successful complaints against an officer if you do it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.