Hello, hello, hello! What's up, everyone? To start off, as a Tester and Helper of RC:RP I'd first like to welcome you to 2.0a! As you've probably seen already, this has brought a LOT of new updates, all of which you've been waiting for for so long - one of these updates was the server's time switching to 2014.
You may be wondering, what kind of opportunities have been opened up for me with this time-change? Well, my friends - I'm going to be giving you a quick and easy guide on what you can RP, and some great things that will really spruce up the RP's that you have!
What can I RP in 2014?
- New phones/Tablets.
- New types of TV's.
- New games consoles.
- New vehicles.
- New security systems and features.
- New brands of clothes.
- New types of clothes/Different fashions.
- More names of clothes.
- More options when RP'ing Wealth/Poverty.
- More options and recipes when RP'ing.
- More luxury foods.
- More food-related systems (Increase in food-banks, etc.)
- More brands of food if you wish to RP wealth/poverty.
- New brands of alcohol - both cheap and expensive.
- New creative types of shots, more 'modernized' drink combinations.
- More 'luxurious moments' for those who RP drinking spirits from the 1900's era.
- New cars from the modern times. (New sports cars that can be RP'ed, etc.)
- New aircrafts.
- New bikes. (Sports bikes, etc.)
Medicine:- (Medical treatments grew hugely leading up to 2014, so this unlocks the ability to RP certain diseases and illnesses realistically without the entire need to CK your character at the end of it.)
- Better healthcare plans.
- More efficient treatments.
- Stronger illnesses.
- More common diseases and illnesses.
- Stronger illnesses. (Over the years, illnesses have grown stronger against antibiotics, so this would be something interesting to RP.)
- Different forms of medicine. (More specifically for children, etc.)
- New house and business designs.
- Newly RP'ed business features and products/services; different types of furniture and house items RP.
[*] Current Affairs:-
- World News.
- National Strikes.
- Current Policies.