[Tips] How to RP... Being a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Brian Duffy
IG Faction
The Winter Hill
This is a guide for RPing being a criminal.
First off all you need something to get wanted for / Something you did.
This can be for refusing a ticket given by a police to Mass Murder. The server got some requirements for RPing as a
mass murder because people don't want to get DM'ed all the time.
In a robbery for a example:
You should always search the man you are robbing for any techinal equipment that can be traceable - This can be a phone, Radio, A button to activate a call to RCSD etc. Second of all you should pat the man down for any things that you want to take from him - If he got anything interesting from your opinion, Roleplay taking it and this will not allow you to KILL the person after the robbery that is stated in the rule section. When you took his cash/gun if he got any you MAY NOT kill him and will simple let him be injured or alone at the place.
So a summery: Robbing means NO killing after. Pat him down for technical equipment that can be traceable.

In a Kidnapping for a example:
The easist thing to do it to keep an eye on the guy you know alot of information about - Try to take him when he is not in public. This means like: Woods, Scrapyard etc. You could put a gun up against his back so he need to roleplay some fear. Try to tell him in /b to roleplay some fear before the roleplay actually begins with the kidnapping. You should pat him down here aswell for any technical equipment. You should have your car close to your posistion and tell him quiet to get in the car in the backseat or the trunk. You should try to tie him up before leaving him in the car but you should not do this in the public. Once you got him in the car you drive to a ''secret'' place, Good for kidnaps. You can try to call the cops and say that you want cash or a vehicle to away with. Making a deal with the cops will propably end good because they want the hostage alive. Summery of Kidnapping: Pat him down for technical equipment, Put a gun against his back and tell him to roleplay some fear.

What you can get earn on being a criminal is followed:
Cash, Guns, Materials, Respect, Getting famous etc.

If you want something to add - Throw me a PM so I will add it.

-Cheers, Wazzup

IG Name
N/A
IG Faction
N/A
Re: How to RP... Being a criminal.

Good tut., could use a little more things, but it's good the way it is already :)

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
[Tips] How to RP... Being a criminal.
by HighPitchedVoice ┬╗ 11 Sep 2011 03:27

Let it die.

Status
Not open for further replies.