• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Tips] How to react to the Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, many people are creating chases and making themselves wanted over the smallest of offenses, such as, for running a red light. Unless you are wanted for murder, just pull over for crying out loud. Hopefully this guide will assist some of the newer players in giving them the correct ideas on when and when not to pull over.

This is the part that stumps most people. You can easily figure out if you are being chased by stopping at the nearest red light, but make sure you pull up to it at a safe and normal speed, of course. If the officer behind you stops behind you and still has his lights on and does not pass you, that means that you are being chased and he would appreciate it if you were to pull over.

If you know what you did and it is a minor offense, such as some wreckless driving or perhaps minor speeding, pull over and accept the fine. The police have many ways of tracking you down and will eventually find you if you end up getting away. Just pull over and comply and be polite to the officer, and everything should go smoothly.

This is totally up to you. If you have commited a hit and run, or perhaps done a drive by, or are just flat out wanted for an earlier crime, my suggestion would be to turn yourself in. It will save you a lot of trouble and hey, I have turned myself in before, complied, and been completely polite, and they sometimes even just might let you off the hook or with a lesser or no fine/jail sentence.

Then get on the ground on your stomach (/kostomach), place your hands behind your back, and comply before he tazes, shoots, or tackles you. Minor offenses such as fleeing a minor crime scene or disturbing the peace will not result in a large fine or jail sentence. If you have commited murder and don't want to go to jail ICly, I suggest you head for your nearest vehicle that doesn't require a /hotwire.

JP

Donator
Re: [Guide] How To React To The Police (RCSD)

True, I'm sick of everyone starting to flee for something minor. But oh well, welcome to San Andreas, where everyone are big "Macho Men".
Btw, your images are not working.

I think he only has to be reminded once about how his images aren't working.

Overall; kind of a good tip, hope people will actually use it >_>

IG Name
Lance Harvey
IG Faction
RCPD.

Jason_Jeffery said:
Doddsy said:
Nice guide!
Mhmmm.. People follow this. Maybe they'd be less chases all the time.
That's the fun part with the RCSD, get into a frakkin' big chase! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.