• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Tips] How to execute the perfect robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Le Flower
You're an aspiring robber, eh? Come on aboard because it's time for a crash course on robbing!

Things you need
  • A good, flexible bind program like AHK or Chaos AD Keybinder.
  • A good set of binds.
  • Any weapon that will give you an advantage over the victim.
  • Good knowledge concerning PG.
  • Common sense.
Things you don't need but will help if you have them
  • A fast four-door car.
  • The ability to wear a mask.
  • A powerful firearm, preferably an automatic.
  • 1-2 accomplices, the more the better.
  • Rope (buy this from the 7-11).
Got any questions that isn't answered here? Try going HERE.

I'll be listing a guide for each weapon class so you can get an idea of how to rob properly with each one.

Bare fists
It is possible, especially if you're physically stronger than them.
If RP'd well, they wouldn't even get the chance to pull out their guns!
  • The Steps.
    1. Make a /do describing your physical features, especially how tall, big or muscly you are.
    2. Use the /describe command to see his description, if he doesn't have one - ask him in a /do how he looks like physically.
    3. Assess the situation, if you are in a good situation to rob and can obviously outpower him - proceed with the rob.
    4. Go behind or beside him, and disable him in anyway you can. Look for moves that will disable both his hands.
    (Note: The more details the better. Going behind him when he's unsuspecting will result in more chances for success)
    5. Take him away to a different place, like behind a tree or in a trailer and proceed with the robbery.
    6. Knock him out, tie him up and proceed with the rob.
    7. PROFIT!

Melee Weapons
These includes weapons like bats, nightsticks, shovels etc.
It is simpler and easier than using your fists, obviously.
  • The Steps.
    1. Take your weapon out with a proper /me, don't asspull!
    2. Find an unsuspecting victim, alone of course.
    3. WHACK HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT! Proper /me's and do's please, describe how strong you hit him.
    (Note : The chances of knocking him out are extremely high, take notes if PG occurs)
    4. Ask them if their unconscious in a /do, if they're not - whack them again. *wink*
    5. Once unconscious, drag him to a more secluded place and tie him up with a rope if you have one - start frisking him.
    6. PROFIT!

Handguns Shotguns and Automatic Rifles
80% of the server population is armed - so this might be one of the safest ways to rob somebody successfully.
These also include sub-machine guns and automatic rifles that'll fill anybody up with holes in less than 2 seconds!
Probably the best weapon for robbing.
  • The Steps.
    1. Find an unsuspecting victim, clevery lure him with an advert or something.
    2. Take him to a good secluded place, show him parts of whatever you ICly promised him.
    ( Like you're selling a gun, pretend that the deal is still on )
    3. Pull your gun out RPly and point it at him - stay a good distance away from him.
    ( This way, he can't get/knock the gun from your hands and still have a good chance of hitting him )
    4. Tell him to go on his knees or on the ground, pin him from behind and if you have a rope - tie him up. Continue to frisk him.
    5. PROFIT!

Comments, questions or anything you want to add? Post below, thank you for reading!

Rich

Donator
IG Name
Raymond Campbell
Re: Guide: How to execute the perfect robbery

I lol'd at some parts. Nice guide.

How to RPLY defend yourself against robbers? and how about kidnappers, if someone gets me in his car, how could I defend myself?

@ Ivan Kent
The best thing to do is Rply keep a gun in the glove compartment or under your seat so that if someone gets in without a gun you can just grab the gun and point it to their face and if they wanted to kidnap you then blow their brains all over the inside of your car ;)

Remeber to clean up the mess afterwards :D

IG Name
Helena Martinez

Nice, now I can rob you xD

D.H.

Donator
IG Name
Yohann Romanov
IG Faction
RCPD