[Tips] How to execute a proper gang attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar
I've been seeing gangs attacking other gangs and going on a massive niggahunt, but that's not how it's supposed to be. In this tutorial, I'll cover how to execute a proper attack. It's pretty short and straight forward, but it's still important.

Drive-by

In a drive-by, you should have the driver drive up to them, slow down or even completely stop for a few seconds, while the passangers shoot - and then drive off. Don't come around for another round, that's not realistic at all and not how you do a drive-by. Most of the time if you do another round, your car will get blown up and you'll get probably killed, as the ones that survived will be up in defensive places with guns.

Example of a good drive-by:

Now what I hate in these kind of attacks is that people just drive up, and then go on a massive niggahunt, running through the hood, killing everyone they see.
No. A 187 should be performed quickly. Go behind them, jump over a fence to get to where they are, open fire upon them - kill a few of them, and when they start running - don't chase them, you run too, because you do have to roleplay the fear of being in a enemy's hood, and IRL you'd probably get killed if you'd run around their hood. If you dip quickly, you'll have the advantage of not being seen by the cops, becasue as I said if you go on a niggahunt, someone's going to call 911. It also looks really stupid if you run around like a headless chicken killing everyone, and it just turns into a DM fest.

Example of a good foot attack (187) (The beginning of the video)

Brawl

Mostly in a brawl you don't come to a gang hood, or well it shouldn't be like that.. The reason for it is, if you'd come into a enemy gang hood flagging colors, then you'd get shot immediately or beaten up. Most of the brawls IRL don't happen on gang territories, but in territories claimed by no-one. So, for an example - bloods go to get paycheck, and so do the crips. A conflict errupts, they insult eachother, shouting, blah blah - and a brawl begins. That doesn't really happen in RC-RP, but yeah.. Also, important thing: after the brawl, do NOT kill, kidnap, or torture. Both of the gangs should leave after the brawl, not have the winning gang killing the others. It doesn't have to be like I said in a non-owned territory, but remember not to kill anyone or do stuff like that. Don't run around like chickens either.

Example of a good brawl

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
Re: [GANG] How to execute a proper attack

Good tutorial, I hope the people of RCRP would read and understand this. It's all common sense actually, but people just don't get it.

Nice job Paxxy.

IG Name
wow nice
IG Faction
House is back

Goood one, usually big gang wars ends up to a DM fest and random civils get killed...

iPaco

Donator

Very useful, great tutorial Pax!

IG Name
Damian Blanchard.
IG Faction
SASP.

Awesome tutorial.

Rich

Donator
IG Name
Raymond Campbell

Hopefully I don't need to start running for my life for ten minutes straight due to this guide, good job Pax.

Skye

Donator

Finally - this was a much needed tutorial.

Zane

Gold Member
IG Name
Zane Delange
IG Faction
RCFD

RC:RP needs more brawls and less ordinary shoot outs. I hope this guide may inspire some players.

JG

Diamond Member
IG Faction
Civilian

Dont really like the drive by, not a good example IMO.

IG Name
Grace Regan
IG Faction
N/A

I like the drive by video - a good tutorial; I am sure people will learn from some of the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.