[Tips] How to execute a Character Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
N.Wolfe | A.Mendoza
IG Faction
Unemployed | Unemployed
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
How to Execute A Character Kill
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Why I Made This Guide

-Introduction to CKing

-Tools needed

-Step 1 : Study your prey

-Step 2 : Plan the CK

-Step 3 : Get prepared for the CK

-Step 4 : Lure in your prey

-Step 5 : Execution of your prey

-Step 6 : After the CK Rules

Well, for a start, have you ever actually been CKed? I'm sure many of you have and some of these CK's are great and are actually fun to be a part of but other CK's are messed up. A CK should be done in style, you know. CK's shouldn't just be a sniper head-shot they should be something more than that. I have seen, and been a part of, some amazing CK's where victims were studied for days. Tobias Rieper told me about what he would do when he was a hitman. He said that the RP was very intensive and was actually very highly detailed. Aperture and the secret Hitmen faction have done some very very good CK's. People call these two factions DM factions but thats not really true. Believe it or not most aperture agents and hitmen actually study their victims, they will even kidnap and interrogate anyone their victim talks to for information. Both of these factions do, and RP, every part of any CK they do very nicely...even some civilians execute CK's with great skill. Now the CK's are not really heavily RPed at all so I decided to make this guide to hopefully change all that.
CKing, short for Character Killing, is an IC way of dealing with characters or making a little extra money. The definition of Character Killing is just to kill of a character. When a person is CKed they must either change their name or make a new account. Also that person (the one who was CKed) cannot remember anyone or anything about his old character after the CK. When you are doing a CK or being CKed you must always make sure there is an admin spectating. Follow the rules stated below to archive a good CK.

CK rules (The person who is CKing):
- When you are CKing you must make sure that you are in a position to CK (Eg: when your victim is on the ground or your gun is aimed at his/her face)
- You must have a good plan. (if you fail to plan you plan to fail xD )
- You should never CK someone who isnt alone. (I was CKing some1 with a partner.. the patrner happend to be an FBI agent)
- You should be armed (if you aren't they can run away easier)

CK rules (The person who is being CKed):
- You must be able to afford a namechange or be willing to make a new account.
- If you dont want to get CKed say it before it happens xD it saves both of you time.
- After CK you forget everything that your previous character knew. Using any information from your old char would be considered MGing.

Tools :
- Rope (Used to /tie your victim)
- A four door car/van
- A powerful weapon ( so your victim is forced to RP fear)
- A melee weapon ( to disable your victim )
- A fast two door car ( not really needed but would be useful to switch car once in a while)(a good get away car)
- Body armour (in-case things get messy with the SASP/FBI/Aperture)
- A mask ( to reduce MGing )(And a level 8+ character so you can wear the mask)
- A camera (to take pictures of your prey - Helps gathering IC information on your prey)
Before a CK its very important that you know EVERYTHING about your victim. You must try and find out his name, description, vehicles, phone number and address. Without this information you may be accused of MGing. When observing your prey you must make sure you do not make him/her feel suspicious because if you do they may start arming themselves. Also whenever you gain any information you must take an SS to prove you have that information. Without an SS you may be accused of MGing information. You will need to find out where s/he goes ,what s/he does and who s/he hangs out with. Take as many pictures as you can of him/her and of his/her car plates. Once you have all the information you need you can start.
When you have all the needed (and SSed) information about your prey you must make a plan and a backup plan. In this plan you must decide where you will CK your victim, how many accomplices you will have, what weapon you will use, what car you will use and what you will do if your first plan goes wrong. You must think about who you are going to CK. If the person you are going to CK is in an LEO or the SAES you must always take his/her radio because they have a /pback button that alerts the police and tells them their position. You must also think who that person knows and how you can use those people. OH AND REMEMBER TO SS ALL INFORMATION U GOT.
When you are ready to CK your prey you must make sure you have all necessary tools (weapons, rope, cars and a partner if needed) and you must have already fully planned the CK. When you have your victim near you or in your car you must use /assistance and tell an admin to spectate your CK. If you do not do this your CK may be disregarded. remember to take the person you are CKing's radio and phone
Now that you are all ready you must lure in your prey. If you are in the hitman faction you can use a fake taxi or a fake police car to fake arrest or fake transport your victim to the area you want to CK him/her (this area should be deserted and hard to get to). If you do have a taxi or a police cruiser you do not need to take their radio and phone but if you plan on kidnapping your victim you should put them in the trunk and take their phone and radio/s to make sure they cannot call the police.If you are kidnapping a medic take his pager so he cannot call another medic. You can also try and call them then tell them to meet up in a abandoned area. As soon as you have your victim in your car/helicopter/aircraft you should ask an admin to spectate the CK.(/assistance)
Now that you have an admin spectating you and you have all the tools+plan for a CK you can start the execution. First you must tie up your prey to make sure that s/he will not escape from you. when this is done you can start having a little fun with a bat or a knife.. You can either be a meany and beat your victim a little to weaken him/her or you could grab your gun and finish the CK. If you are going to beat up your victim you could say "/me raises [his/her] bat" then you could say "/me attempts to hit [his/her] victim with the bat" "/do S/F?" (just try and make the CK sound epic lol.) To finish a CK you must say "/do do you accept CK" when there is an admin spectating. If s/he says yes you must take an SS and end their IC life with your gun or melee weapon(keep in mid that if you are not using a gun your victim must be really weak). If the victim says no just kill him/her. REMEMBER TO RP EVERYTHING NICELY.
Now that you have done the CK you should just hide and lay low for a day or two. If the SASP saw you.. your screwed. You cannot go rambo on them unless you have two partners with you. The best thing to do now is run to a safehouse ASAP. when you get to that safehouse park your car and do not use it for a few days. It would also be a good idea to re-spray it and change your vehicle registration(only change its registration if the hit you did was worth more than 80k ). Once you have lost the heat you should just have fun with all the money you just got from that hit :D
or just have fun.. lol
Made by : Grafix|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

IG Faction
Civilian
Re: How to Execute A Character Kill.

OOMG i can tell this is a interesting guide! I just read the tools part, I'm gonna finish reading it tommorow and the tools bit gave me alot of ideas on RP-ing a CK, good job!

Eew

Donator
IG Faction
Civilian

@The "Why I made this guide", I totally agree that CK's should be done with style. I and Drake/Devino once took a guy into a bathub and cut him to pieces, he did'nt accept the CK though.

IG Name
Hans Weltmann
IG Faction
Civilian

Well, I like cutting bodies into pieces, tying them onto a piece of wood for example and throw them off a bridge near Palomino, so the body floats to the bay.

IG Name
N.Wolfe | A.Mendoza
IG Faction
Unemployed | Unemployed

butthead22 said:
AMAZING guide. Love it! /sticky!
Eew said:
@The "Why I made this guide", I totally agree that CK's should be done with style. I and Drake/Devino once took a guy into a bathub and cut him to pieces, he did'nt accept the CK though.
DeMayne said:
Well, I like cutting bodies into pieces, tying them onto a piece of wood for example and throw them off a bridge near Palomino, so the body floats to the bay.
Capital - B├óÔÇ×┬ó said:
/STICKY NOW!
Mike said:
Stickied.
Reid said:
Nice guide.
Thanks for all the positive comments :D ))

Status
Not open for further replies.