[Tips] How to Evade Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people have failed at this, because they do not know how to. I would like to start off by saying that if you were speeding, or only did something minor, pull you vehicle over and take the 2-5K fine. Don't run away like a fail RPer, as you would not do this in real life. This will cover many types of vehicles, including your feet. So let us start.

On foot:
---In any city/town: Aim for alleyways, and the tops of buildings. Making many sharp turns, as long as the officer is on foot and has about a 15 foot difference between you and him means that he can only see you when you are directly in front of him. Try running into alleyways, jumping over fences, and jumping buildings, but remember to always RP everything. If you fall two stories off of the flats in Montgomery, no you would probably not get back up. You would probably sprain and ankle, or even break it. RP.
---In the country: There is not a whole lot to do while in an abandoned area without any cover, but your best bet would be to head towards trees. Run around them, and take quick and sharp turns. This will confuse the officer.

In a slow car (90 MPH and below as top speed):
---In any city/town: Sharp turns, once again. But as always, be careful, and be sure to RP everything. Going around in circles around a block will confuse your pursuer as this will be unexpected and obvious. Keep an eye out for traffic, and remember to keep your seatbelt on.
---In the country: Not a whole lot you can do, but just try and head towards the nearest city and/or REAL dirt trail. Squad cars flip easy, and are not extremely fit for dirt roads.

In a fast car: (90 MPH and above as top speed):
---In any city/town: As always, sharp turns, but do not overestimate the power of your car. You can just as easily spin out and/or flip your car.
---In the country: Find a highway and drive towards the nearest city. If the cop gets close enough to the point of where he could ram you, make a sharp U-Turn and go the other way. Hope your fuel does not run out.

In a streetbike (PCJ/BF-400/Dirtbike): (You have speed (except in a dirtbike), handling, and smallness (maneuverability) on your side. These are by far the easiest and best vehicles to evade police with, as for the three key features I just stated.)
---In any city/town: Sharp turns, basically the same for the fast cars.
---In the country: Basically the same for the fast cars, aim for a city and make U-Turns when they get close.

Quick tips!
-Go down hills that lead into water. When it comes to the end of the hill, slow down and turn. The cop, most likely unaware of the water or speed he is going, will fly into the water. This has happened to me on several occasions.
-Always look out for their backup, and always look behind you every now and then.
-If you do get cops on you, try and make sure you have a friend with you at the time using the same type of vehicle you are using. This will make them seperate from one of you as long as one of you attracts the cop.
-Make sure the cop is following YOU! I cannot tell you how many times I have evaded police because I hit my NOS switch when I heard and saw a cops lights/sirens.
-If you are being followed by a cop on a cop bike, or an undercover cop in a Bullet, they will be very hard to evade. Make sure you have a bike or a fast car. If you do not, just give up then and make everything a little easier.
-If a helicopter starts to get overhead and it says "POLICE" on the bottom of it, try heading into tunnels (then turn around) and/or cities.
-It is easier to evade cops in fog, obviously. But don't get too overconfident.

Hopefully this guide helped you a bit, but remember what I said to start of this guide. In real life, if you were speeding, would you flip the NOS switch and evade? Unless you are drunk or high, no, you probably wouldn't.

IG Name
N/A
IG Faction
N/A
Re: [Guide] How to Evade Police

Good guide, this can teach people on how to RPly evade police

IG Name
Danny Dames
IG Faction
Outback Bandits

Great guide :D Enjoyed every part of it!

IG Name
Amelia Scott,
IG Faction
Hertz (CEO.)

lol...

IG Name
Alexander_Hamilton
IG Faction
The Continental Army

Can't wait to use this info on my cop account...thanks! :cigar: