• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Tips] How to be a better RPer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101
Straight to the point:

I'm going to be talking about how to ACTUALLY RP without /do Resistance? and /do S/F.

Simply put, when you go to a person, simply do your emote, for example,
/me smacks his face with the shovel.

Instead of a long-ass /me attempts to smack his face with the shovel.
/do S/F or /do Resistance?

How to counter this and avoid PGing?

Use /me to resist if you're on the receiving end. Simple.

/me ducks before the shovel hits his face.

Easy enough?

Basically, the point of this guide is, to be a better RPer, GET SOME COMMON SENSE.

If you consider yourself a heavy RPer, you shouldn't need to be asked /do Resistance
By the time that person asks /do Resistance, you should already have pressed 'Enter' after typing your resistance.

Congratulations, now you can be a better RPer than you are! If you weren't already, that is.

Sorry, I'm sleepy and just decided to randomly make this. Leave your feedback.

Arky

Lead Administrator
IG Faction
Silentium
Re: How to be a better RPer.

I always do this then im about to start a RP "/do If you resist in this rp state it in /ME " to aware the other person how to resist..

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum

I ask in /do resistance? just because some people have accused me of PG'ing if I didn't do it... I don't like complaints..

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar

Frisker said:
I ask in /do resistance? just because some people have accused me of PG'ing if I didn't do it... I don't like complaints..

Arky

Lead Administrator
IG Faction
Silentium

Pax said:
Frisker said:
The reason i do "/do If you resist in this rp state it in /ME " and then rp as zomane "showed" in this topic, then they cant make a complaint on you, can they?

Nick_Newman

Bronze Member

All I must say is that RP is something you may learn from experience, it's a thinking way and if you learn how to think RPly, then you're going fine. And because of that we should not blame the newbies, instad of that we have to help them out! :)

IG Name
they want my full name
IG Faction
i told em rockstar

ArkyStano said:
Pax said:
Frisker said:
The reason i do "/do If you resist in this rp state it in /ME " and then rp as zomane "showed" in this topic, then they cant make a complaint on you, can they?
Looks like you haven't played on RC-RP long enough to know. People complain when I tell them they have to RP their ads when there's a SANews member is inside, and yeah not complaint on forums but spam in /b and refuse to RP their adverts and /assistance..

Arky

Lead Administrator
IG Faction
Silentium

Pax said:
ArkyStano said:
Pax said:
Frisker said:
Looks like you haven't played on RC-RP long enough to know. People complain when I tell them they have to RP their ads when there's a SANews member is inside, and yeah not complaint on forums but spam in /b and refuse to RP their adverts and /assistance..
Yer, i have seen such things. But that is a complete other rp fail they make, that really got nothing to do with rp /me or /do.

SamC

Donator
IG Name
Ron Jeremy
IG Faction
Brazzers

yes sometimes if you are robbing or anything like that they call PG

IG Name
Zomane Roootcha
IG Faction
Blacklist 101

Nick_Newman said:
All I must say is that RP is something you may learn from experience, it's a thinking way and if you learn how to think RPly, then you're going fine. And because of that we should not blame the newbies, instad of that we have to help them out! :)
This guide is one small step to be a heavy RPer as many of the professional RPers such as Waqqa, as far as I know, didn't need to be asked /do Resistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.