[TIP] Vehicle colour ID's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Faction
Aperture Research
StickyFingers said:
You forgot these, mister.
Indeed I did, but I don't believe all of those are correct therefore I didn't want to add it to avoid adding false information<3

Owen

Donator
IG Name
Owen
Nice guide, now I don't have to go anywhere other than these forums when painting my car :luvrcrp:

IG Name
-
IG Faction
-
Milk said:
StickyFingers said:
Indeed I did, but I don't believe all of those are correct therefore I didn't want to add it to avoid adding false information<3
They are correct, but I heard they desync. Dunno if true or not. I use some of those tho'.

Nino

Gold Member
IG Name
Anthony Bauer
IG Faction
Silentium
lightyy said:
Milk said:
StickyFingers said:
They are correct, but I heard they desync. Dunno if true or not. I use some of those tho'.
They all work and they don't desync. If /spray 248 is not working try with /spray 248 248

Nick

Donator
Nino said:
lightyy said:
Milk said:
StickyFingers said:
They all work and they don't desync. If /spray 248 is not working try with /spray 248 248
I use these. No problems for me! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.