What's new

ThomasSingsSongs123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Donator
Thomas treated us to a little singing earlier, I thought I'd share it!

*link removed*

It starts off a little dull, keep listening tho' xD

Thomasz

Banned
You fucking dick, for everyone listening, let me tell the real story: i was testing my voice changer, and they told me that i sound like justin bieber so i began singing a JB song. With the voice changer

Nick

Donator
Thomasplaysgames123 said:
You fucking dick, for everyone listening, let me tell the real story: i was testing my voice changer, and they told me that i sound like justin bieber so i began singing a JB song. With the voice changer
HAHAHA :cowboy:

Thomasz

Banned
Nick said:
Thomasplaysgames123 said:
HAHAHA :cowboy:
918.gif

Thomasz

Banned
Why do I sound fucking 8 with this voice changer? Seems like it works good though xD

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Reported by Thomasplaysgames123 « 17 Jun 2014 19:40

I'd like this to get removed as I did not give permission for him to post it, nor did I know he was recording for so long. I was also acting real' immature at that time, which is now how I want people to know me as.

Link removed, topic locked. It is his voice and has the right to ask for the sound to be removed, if it bothers him.

Status
Not open for further replies.