What's new

This is whats wrong with the server.

john_murray7

Banned

The situation was like this. Me and Nikita we're speeding +90 MPH and crashed into Lewis. We started to RP injured but instead he ICly tells us to drive on the right side. He got no scratches at all and then speeds away.
Starts to get frustrating when no-one even RP's. Everyone's after the e-money and e-property. I said him a non rp fuck since he did not even attempt to RP. When you look at these screens you see that he can't even speak proper english, which is required. This is not a complaint or anything to that direction. I am just pissed about the non-rp happening RIGHT NOW in the server.

Decoy

Silver Member
That's why i say it's not up to cops to be jailing people who non RP jobs. Here's when the admins come in. Dimitri didn't seem to understand that. This just shows we need to enforce RP driving by adming jailing people up to at least 30 minutes to teach them a lesson on how to drive.

john_murray7

Banned
I was not making a point about RP driving, but RP the car crashes. (Tho both are important)

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Decoy said:
That's why i say it's not up to cops to be jailing people who non RP jobs. Here's when the admins come in. Dimitri didn't seem to understand that. This just shows we need to enforce RP driving by adming jailing people up to at least 30 minutes to teach them a lesson on how to drive.
You got that right, that´s what I always do.

Decoy

Silver Member
Aleksei said:
I was not making a point about RP driving, but RP the car crashes. (Tho both are important)
Well of course we need to encourage both things.

john_murray7

Banned
Decoy said:
Aleksei said:
Well of course we need to encourage both things.
Agree there but see the point why I posted this thread anyways. No-one RP's a car crash or nothing else anymore.

Anonymous

This is the most retarded person named Moskri Luciano/Giovanni Luciano he got banned but i guess he changed his IP and created another account now he owns all of Giovanni's acc stuff.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Jimmy_Bone said:
This is the most retarded person named Moskri Luciano/Giovanni Luciano he got banned but i guess he changed his IP and created another account now he owns all of Giovanni's acc stuff.
He´s getting banned again and again, I´ll take care about a rangeban.