What's new

Denied This is another suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabpuss

Create a usergroup that has the ability to read forum posts but CANNOT ACTUALLY POST ANYTHING. (Preferably named "I post the most useless shit ever in mass quantities") Anyone added to this group should also have their post count set to -1million.

Then, add Michael_Corner ("Posts per day : 62.57", not one of which I can find to be anything more than useless spam. Go ahead, I challenge you to sift through his, at the time of this post, 438 post count and find one decent post) and a few other select individuals who are spamming the forum with 184% useless posts in order to pad their post count.

In this way you will be saving us all from having brain cells destroyed by the onslaught of retardation that radiates from said posts and persons.

Joshy

Connor said:
Makes no sense...
/nosupport
You make no sense. Every forum has a read-only usergroup that they put annoying fucks in, aka Leroy Lyons, Michael Corner, etc.

Michael_Corner

Idc for my post counts, put it to constant zero for all I care but I still want to reply! =*(

/half-support

P.S.: Please don't compare me to Leroy's.
Explanation: http://www.rc-rp.com/off-topic-chat-f20/count-to-one-million-t269.htm

I'm just extremly active on forums because I can't play IG for the moment, I'm on forums ALOT.

Crabpuss said:
Then, add Michael_Corner ("Posts per day : 62.57", not one of which I can find to be anything more than useless spam. Go ahead, I challenge you to sift through his, at the time of this post, 438 post count and find one decent post)
http://www.rc-rp.com/red-county-sheriff-department-f12/new-application-format-t38.htm

Crabpuss

You guys are doing nothing but proving that this needs to be implemented.

And Corner, the topic doesn't exist.

tomanderson

i think you mean a 'read only' group for people who like to post alot of worthless shit, please do this

also michael corner, 62.86 posts per day is just unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.