What's new

Denied this can fix all opcode warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

falenone

like we all know there is shitloads of cars in server , about 1,1k
and my Suggestions is that

if a player owns a car and hes not in server then server dont load that car what that player owns and if hes inside the server then server automaticaly loads it

I dont know is that scriptable or no but if it is then this fixes the opcode warnings

i dont get those warnings but if i go like middle of blueberry then sometimes i get dont send error

Icy

Gold Member
It's theoretically possible to script, but I can't even imagine how much work that script would need.

Belgier

Donator
It IS possible, it has been done on the GRP server too, c'z they have LOTS of players. The car limit was even restricted because they had 500 player slots. Can you imagine about 450 players online each having 3 cars at the same time?

EDIT; I never edited in samp or something, but I think it'd be not too hard to put in some code that check what cars you have when you log in (I mean, they're already listed as you can see when you do /mycars) and then actually spawn them.

The thing is, it would have to check if the player went offline too tho, wich I think would be a bit more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.